[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you still alive? Why do you keep on existing, you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: 1492176680828.jpg (551KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492176680828.jpg
551KB, 1440x1080px
Why are you still alive?
Why do you keep on existing, you're barely human anymore.
>>
>>36366940
is this a jail? apartment complex? suicide colosseum?
>>
>>36366940
Are you gay?
>His gay is showing guys
>>
>>36367053
its a shoopity doopity.
>>
>>36367053
Its an apartment complex in South Africa.It looks like shit because the blacks there don't understand the definition of maintenance.
>>
Because despite mainstream culture not being worth participating in there is still so much of the world beyond normies and wageslaving to explore and discover. Things like astral projection and lucid dreaming make self-discovery fulfilling and exciting as does bettering your body through things like lifting (for yourself, not for the dumb whores that will flock to you if you are in decant shape and decent looking). Bettering yourself as well as discovering the world outside the bubble that most normies inhabit plus being able to watch the fireworks as the chaos of the modern age unfolds is more than enough to justify living for me. Even if it turned out I was unable to influence anything substantial at the end of the day there are still too many exciting things to do for me to give in to ZETSUBOU
>>
>>36367053
abandoned hotel in china or some such chinkface country
>>
>>36366940
>Why do you keep on existing
Habit
>>
>>36367053
>>36367131
It's a still of Stallone's Judge Dredd's megacity apartment.
>>
>>36366940
idreally like to live there. maybe just under that protruding structure sot hat people above cant see in
>>
File: 1486618143779.jpg (64KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486618143779.jpg
64KB, 900x500px
>>36366940
That's a cool pic OP
>>
>>36367219
http://weburbanist.com/2013/10/30/dark-tower-decay-inside-africas-tallest-apartment-complex/
>>
>>36367270
It was just a bad idea from the start. That hole doesn't let enough light through. They should have left one side open. And there's simply no excuse for that mountain of trash at the bottom. Is that how the people "making a lot of cash" treat their home? Civilized people stopped throwing their shit out of the window centuries ago.
>>
living is maintenance level
killing yourself is breaking that flow
>>
>>36367454
the building probably had no sanitation plans. imagine being at the very top. you'd have to take your garbage out every day otherwise you would get bogged down hauling trash down 300 stories.
>>
File: guy-on-rubble-sm1.jpg (211KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
guy-on-rubble-sm1.jpg
211KB, 1000x667px
>>36367454
this is more than just household trash, this is like industrial waste and cement. Even the first 4 stories are empty pillars and support - no offices or units.

The place was designed to fill to the brim with trash
>>
File: 6APrUsp5.jpg (38KB, 350x154px) Image search: [Google]
6APrUsp5.jpg
38KB, 350x154px
I've basically set ultimatums now:
>if 27 and virgin
or
>if 30 and still not had a long term relationship
I will get a nitrogen canister and a facemask, then breath out until my lungs are empty and take a big breath of it, hopefully it'll make me unconscious almost immediately
>>
>>36367163
There is no escape from wage slavery.
The jew government takes all my belongings and
forces me into 9/5 slavery.
>>
>>36366940
>you're barely human anymore.

kek
>>
>>36366940
>barely human anymore

thanks for the compliment, bruv
>>
>>36367488
>I don't know how apartment blocks work
Never blame the poor oppressed darkies
>>
File: chutes2.jpg (72KB, 314x640px) Image search: [Google]
chutes2.jpg
72KB, 314x640px
>>36367488
>>36369251
Lemme give you a clue
>>
File: wat.png (947KB, 1023x569px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
947KB, 1023x569px
>>36366940
is there a little anime girl painted on the window?
>>
>>36366940
>you're barely human anymore
And? I am a sapient being. Isn't that enough? Normy morality is such bullshit.

What have I done exactly? I didn't put enough effort into learning social skills? It is not like someone offered to teach me social skills and I said "I can't be bothered". As a kid people made it clear they didn't want anything to do with me and as a dumb kid I didn't know any better. Now as an adult normies on the internet tell me to go outside and normies outside make it clear they think I am a "twat" and to fuck off.

I will put in effort, regardless, and you can scold me for being a pussy and lack of effort, but I fail to see my "crime" here. Mentally ill men are seen as subhumans by society and no one gives a shit about them, I don't see what warrants that kind of treatment. Chad could molest children and in your mind they are still worse because they make you feel uncomfortable, because they have a bad haircut, they made a lame joke or other silly shit.

Do you expect me to believe your feelings are logical fact? Fuck your feelings.
>>
>>36369380
Goddamn, anon, those are some fine ass detective skills. I had to look at the original again to check.
>>
>>36369606
>Chad could molest children
indeed for you see the normals care only on sex
the chad who make perhaps the small numerical error and copulate a child at least have a right idea of life in a basic way
not so the virgin who didn't produce the only action which a normal worry on
>>
File: thumbnailImage[1].jpg (21KB, 605x289px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnailImage[1].jpg
21KB, 605x289px
>>36366940
>you're barely human anymore

What does it mean to be human?
>>
>>36367577
>he still gives a fuck about tfw no gf
>>
>>36369708
i saw it on my first glance over the image
i thought i was seeing things for a second
>>
>>36370094
well what makes you depressed anon?
>>
>>36370540
Mutilating my face.
Throwing away my only youth
Making my family and friends hate me as I gave them memories that'll stay with 'em forever.

Regret is eroding my sanity with every passing second, be it awake, or even asleep at this point.
A gf isn't going to change anything.
>>
>>36370540
Not him.
But I also believe tfwnogf are pedestrian reasons for suffering.

Then again.
Im not depressed.
>>
>>36366940
A better question is why are people so fucking dumb they reproduce? The answer is Chad and Stacy's got shit for brains.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.