[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sent mom out to get me food over 20 minutes ago and she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1474554290081.jpg (392KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474554290081.jpg
392KB, 900x900px
>sent mom out to get me food over 20 minutes ago and she's still not back
>>
did she dieded?
iwiskso
>>
>>36366827
i hope she did not die
>>
Your mom deserves better than having to feed an ingrate little shit like you
>>
>>36366677
I'm sorry anon.
FFFFFFF
>>
File: 1485671028050.jpg (15KB, 329x419px) Image search: [Google]
1485671028050.jpg
15KB, 329x419px
>>36366677
try to contact her anon, call or summit
>>
women can't just get up randomly and go get one item and come back.

they've got to fucking massively plan out their entire day of getting that item and incorporate into some schedule that segues into your request.
she's probably running all her errands for the week and getting nails done then will bring you back food like 3 hours later.
>>
my mommy is taking me to 7-11 in an hour. Getting cigarettes and vitamin water. What else should I get? Ben and jerry's ice cream?
>>
>>36366875
>>36366878
she is back now with the food I asked but it's cold
>>
>>36367051
Say thanks you bastard
>>
>>36367123
I didn't ask her to bring me cold food. I was expecting warm food. But it tasted good nonetheless so maybe I'll thank her next time I require her services.
>>
>>36367204
I'm going to find you and kill you
>>
>>36367204
Is this bait or are you actually just a massive cunt to your fucking mother?
>>
>>36367051
She deserves a slap upside the head.
>>
>implying she wasn't out getting BLACKED
>>
>>36366677
Get your own food you pathetic leech
>>
>>36366677
what did that wench get you OP?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.