[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i just become a whore? im an abstinent fembot for religious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: 1491822632975.jpg (90KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1491822632975.jpg
90KB, 750x750px
should i just become a whore?
im an abstinent fembot for religious reasons and im thinking about how i may be wasting my youth just waiting for one guy. i guess sex seems fun and i am a fembot, yes, but im not terrible looking and have matched with attractive guys. i have a crush right now who i know may ghost me if we dont have sex and i dont get why having multiple dicks in me really matters. i dont have any emotional ties to sex really.

can i have some objective opinions though? does having casual sex make a girl a worse person? i think even having sex with a boyfriend will change me, idk
>>
It won't change you. You've been brainwashed your whole life. Go fuck whoever you want and don't be a slave to your ideology.
>>
>>36365569
>does having casual sex make a girl a worse person?

No, it just makes your vagina wider and looser, that's all

No personality change
>>
>>36365601
>1999 + 18
>still thinks his pencil dick losses a girls vagina
>>
>"""Fembot"""
Killing yourself is also a viable option
>>
>>36365569
You should have sex with me desu
>>
>that pic

whites deserve extermination all around
>>
>>36365569
It's fine, but some people, including me will see you as human trash. I'd never respect you no matter what afterwards.
>>
>>36365596
so being a virgin isn't more valuable that a girl with a body count of like 5?
>>
File: 1488936160798.jpg (33KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
1488936160798.jpg
33KB, 720x544px
>>36365569
>I'm a woman
Or a LARPer more like it.
Friendly reminder to never give these threads any replies because they are NEVER real.
>>
>>36365596
Don't fall for this. Females are meant to have sex with as few people as possible.
Naturally, men are supposed to compete for pussy. Either through good looks, being smart, or being strong; whoever is the best gets to mate with the best females. This allows the best genetics to carry on, while the bad genetics in the weak humans either die out. It is a woman's job to make sure she finds the best man to fuck.

But if you're not having any kids and don't want a family, then go nuts and ruin the gene pool a little more.
>>
>>36365569
Listen, don't do it. You're not wasting your youth, sex is a disgusting animalistic waste of time. You'll just feel bad about yourself afterwards. Don't compromise your morals because you think you're missing out.
>>
Victorian era morality is bullshit, sex isn't inherently bad. It's probably possible to be promiscuous without being degenerate.

Also fembots don't exist
>>
For what it's worth, I had this religious ed teacher as a kid who said that casual sex was like giving away small pieces of yourself. I thought it was the most retarded thing I'd ever heard... but I've realized she was right. Sex can never be just sex.

I've been around the block and realized that I'll never be able to give myself completely to a man, never have that fairyland ending. The best I can hope for is essentially a good friend I'm a bit attracted to I can have kids with.
>>
File: 1476611035705.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476611035705.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
The jew's brainwash is trying to make all women believe they need hundreds of dicks in their pussy. For some reason women think that the only way to enjoy life is to be as vapid as possible.
>>
It's better to get to know a guy first.
>Many women can't get off from penetration alone and some random hookup probably won't give them an orgasm.
>What if you get a psycho who becomes obsessed with you?
>Or an asshole who pushes boundaries?(removing condom, sticking it into your butt without asking first, etc)
>>
>>36365729
Go be a rich persons hag. Maybe his trophy wife gets texts from Tyrone trying to get his dick wet and rich person throws her out? Maybe he needs something to get him off and his condom just happened to have a hole in it?
>>
>>36365640
bro this is what the black kids are always doing on twitter you fucktard
>>
File: IMG_3116.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3116.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>>36365777
Kek guides you, my child.
>>
>>36365774
Okay. Maybe I won't be promiscuous and just seriously date. It's just hard to get past the idea of the loss of purity.

I need birth control too lol
>>
>>36365569
I think sex will boost your self confidence. You can't go straight from abstinent to an all out whore, it doesn't happen that quickly.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489403656386.jpg (93KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489403656386.jpg
93KB, 1536x1536px
>>36365569
Become my whore plox and thox
>>
>>36365716
Back in the oven, kike.
>>
>>36365847
You're a woman, a child mind in an adult body. Whatever you do won't affect anybody beside you. You have failed your parents long ago. So do whatever you want.
>>
>>36365700
Use birth control.
>b..but muh gene pool
>>
Anybody who encourages you to have sec outside of a committed relationship is a Jew or a Jew's puppet.
>>
File: IMG_6932.jpg (21KB, 648x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6932.jpg
21KB, 648x348px
>>36365729
Id say it's a desensitization to what the world has to offer. Just because you don't live in an ideal fantasy realm doesn't mean it's bad. Perhaps you can't give 100%, but I think it falls on finding the right person, or saying fuck it and be a superior single robot.
>>
>>36365676
No it doesn't matter. I want a girl who is sexually developed. Anybody who has fucked a couple virgins knows they are boring. Do you want your future husband to be bored to tears while you're fucking?
>>
File: 1487102401684.jpg (13KB, 269x211px) Image search: [Google]
1487102401684.jpg
13KB, 269x211px
>>36365875

Fuck off Cliffy B
>>
>>36365952
Get out of /r9k/ fucking jew.
>>
>>36365569
Have sex, have fun, try out new things, don't waste yourself with marriage, just:
>don't become a slut that fucks with everyone
>don't fuck Niggers
If you can stick to these two rules, you can do whatever you want
>>
>>36365952
Don't listen to this filthy fucking kike.

Would you want a man who values your relationship only for sexual performance?
>>
>>36365847

Birth control sucks. Messes with your moods, weight, etc.

And all so it feels a little more slippery/fun for the guy. Fuck that. Make him wear a rubber.
>>
>>36365569
There's a lot of mixed answers here. Without an extreme opinion, I'll say you don't need to be a whore to be having sex before marriage
>>
>>36365981
>Have sex, have fun, try out new things, don't waste yourself with marriage

FUCK OFF SCHLOMO
>>
>>36365981

>don't fuck Niggers

I want to call you horrible racist etc but this is good advice.

They're really selfish in bed. They fight you over condom use. They think they own every girl they've ever had sex with for some reason. Ugh, never again.
>>
There are some apolitical virgin type women still around, they are incredibly rare though and are always under pressure to be sluts.

Fembot, what you do is up to you. But I understand the pressures you are under. Just remember, if you let some little young dudebro drain his sack on/in you, then you can never go back from that. If you want to ruin yourself before marriage so some young guy can get his sex fix, fine. But don't blame anybody else but yourself when it happens.
>>
>>36365569
Try asking your girlfriends to talk about all their sexual partner with their current boyfriend. I guarantee 100% of all boyfriends do not want to hear about their sexual partners.
They may say they are okay with it or that they like a girl with experience. But they will all cringe and sqirm of the thought of someone else touching their girl.(unless cuck)

So every single guy would rather have a girl that is untouched by another male. Every single one
>>
>>36365601
mate do you even know how a hymen works? cause it isnt like this
>>
>i dont have any emotional ties to sex
then what's the point of it????

you showed your hand, unfortunately, to your detriment.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.