[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k halp I have to do a presentation with a 6/10 cutie but I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: joey_crying.jpg (15KB, 390x253px) Image search: [Google]
joey_crying.jpg
15KB, 390x253px
/r9k halp I have to do a presentation with a 6/10 cutie but I'm too much of a pussy to actually talk with her about it. What do?!

Guys you gotta help me, I don't want to drop out and fail her either but she is too cute, I don't want her to think bad about me...

I already made a post on the /uni/ thread but I just got ignored...
>>
>>36364364
well, she's definitely gonna think bad of you if you don't work with her
>>
>>36364384

I know that too, but I'm such a horrible person. She will hate me guaranteed when I actually sit down with her and work with her...
>>
>>36364407
why would she?
>>
>>36364415

You don't understand, I'm strange I act strange, I don't want to freak her out. She will definitely think I'm either insane or creepy...

Fuck why do Universities have to be so much about teamwork anyway? I suck at working with other people.
>>
>>36364364
In retrospect I'm very fortunate tgat I was never paired up with a girl for any assignments.
>>
Nobody here to give me any tips how to handle the situation?
>>
>>36364553
Same way you would handle this situation if you were grouped with male.
>>
>>36364646

Doesn't work, she is distracting.
>>
>>36364814
put a bag on her face, problem solved.
>>
>>36364471
The entire workforce us about working with other people. College is a shit test to see if you can do it.

If it's any comfort,I hate it too. I have a job and I still hate working with people even though my boss tells me I am rest with clients and chat them up and SHIT.
>>
>>36364553
Use email only. Or ask if you can change groups. Tell her you are like that Indian Fag in Bing bong theory who can't talk to chicks or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>36364855

That's a good idea, you think she would be fine with it?

>>36364871

Its not the same here though, its not like you go to a workplace, work there and be done with it at a certain time. Going home afterwards.

We're expected to meet each other in private to work on this presentation. If it would just be the "workplace" I'd be fine with it.

>>36364889

No, I'm not indian. Email only might work though...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.