[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about smoking girls? I know it's filthy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: xxyyxx-about-you-1.jpg (68KB, 612x344px) Image search: [Google]
xxyyxx-about-you-1.jpg
68KB, 612x344px
How do you feel about smoking girls?

I know it's filthy but I can't stop being so attracted to it.
>>
>>36363958
I have no special feelings for em.
Im somehow against smoking but not that I care so much.
The only downside would be smelling that garbage when Im around said smoking girl.
>>
>>36363958
>I know it's filthy
What do people even mean by this? Is it just a meme started by anti-smoking lobbyists that people repeat?
>>
>>36363958
Its a total dealbreaker for me. Weed and cigs is disgusting to smell
>>
I'm a smoker but overall I'm neutral towards it.
It's nice to share a smoke with someone, but I find it unattractive. I find it as nice as unattractive so it evens out.
>>
>>36363958
i equate smoking girls with bad dominant girls which is exactly the type of girls i like. so yeah some girl smoking and blowing the smoke in my face is pretty fucking boner inducing.
>>
>>36363988

Ever been to a smoker's house? The walls, over the years, gradually get stained with the smoke and nicotine, turns white walls yellow. It's pretty gross.

I'm fairly desensitized to the smell though, since 1. I've been around multi-pack a day smokers my entire life, and 2. nose was broken a few years ago and never got it fixed, so lost most of my sense of smell.

Also if you kiss a smoking girl her mouth tastes like it. Weed isn't as bad, not by a long shot.
>>
They're usually sluts, if they smoke cigs you just know they smoke mad cocks
>>
>>36364047
People smoke inside? That's fucked in the head
>>
File: IMG_1928.jpg (93KB, 757x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1928.jpg
93KB, 757x600px
>>36363958
It's always the skinny ones, usually short.
>>
>>36363958
there is this roastie on omegle who always smokes and shuffles in her seat i hated woman who smoke in till i seen her
>>
>>36364072
Wow he really was right about a lot of things, eh?
>>
>>36364054

Anyone who smokes goes outside if you ask them to, I mean most usually just do it because it's banned in bars and restarants and shit around a lot of places. Personally if someone comes over(ahahahaha) I don't care and let them smoke in here. The walls are already covered in nicotine stain, a lil more isn't going to hurt it.
>>
>>36364021
This, basically.

Originality.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.