[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Brad told you that "2D women" were better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

>"Brad told you that "2D women" were better than real women? I'll go have a talk with him anon. He should know how impressionable you can be."
>>
>>36363743
brad was right and your mustache looks terrible
>>
>>36363743
These RP threads are autism incarnate
>>
File: shouta-magatsuchi.jpg (81KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
shouta-magatsuchi.jpg
81KB, 640x360px
>>36363743
Th-Thank a lot chad that's really nice of you to look after me like this, i-it's almost like having a big brother haha

But he had a point, 2D girls really could be better, you know? They never hurt you or say mean things to you, and they can be anything you want. You never have to worry about accidentally saying things that might be weird, or worry that they're not being sincere when they act nice to you...
>>
>>36363743
LOOK AT HIS FUCKING MUSTACHE AND TELL ME I"M WRONG
>>
File: giphy.gif (971KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
971KB, 500x281px
>>36363845
D-Don't make fun of my big brother's mustache...!
>>
FUCK THAT MUSTACHE
>>
>>36363743
>tfw no chad friend who tries to get me girls and fix my life
I DONT EVEN WANT A GF ANYMORE I JUST WANT CHAD
>>
File: stache.jpg (5KB, 141x97px) Image search: [Google]
stache.jpg
5KB, 141x97px
>>36363864
I'm your big brother now dweeb. First lesson, don't wear a mustache if you can't wear it well.

Behold!
>>
>>36363907
Fuck I want a thick stache, mine's like a baby stache compared to that.
>>
>>36363827
I think Brad was just playing a prank on you anon. Don't be shy. In fact, come over to my party on Saturday and I'll introduce to some really nice girls I know from our varsity team.
>>
>>36363935
We should all be so lucky, anon

I just hope yours doesn't look like the one in the OP that really tingles my 'tism
>>
>>36363957
will you pls just shut up you god damn autist, everyone knows this is just some weird homo fantasy you have about Chad and in real life he just wouldn't talk to you
>>
File: 1958d61c17a5eb76b11830c90cb0d397.jpg (107KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1958d61c17a5eb76b11830c90cb0d397.jpg
107KB, 736x1104px
>>36363973
>"Did Brad really tell you that girls only care about looks? Girls love nerds too you know!"
>>
>>36364095
that fucking trollface oh my god
>>
>tfw no Chad friend who treats me like a little brother and realizes that I have feelings for him but only because I'm lonely and desperate and my brain thinks appreciating someone means you also have romantic feelings for them
>tfw no Chad friend to try and set me back on the straight path gently
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.