[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /r9k/, I need to ask something do the things said in that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1485936782896.jpg (148KB, 696x931px) Image search: [Google]
1485936782896.jpg
148KB, 696x931px
hey /r9k/, I need to ask something

do the things said in that image apply to you? if yes, how closely? Because honestly, I often feel like typical /r9k/ user. Intelligent, but no real drive for anything, spending most of my time online, virgin... and in the past many of the images of that type felt really close to home for me, but not this one. It feels like it was made to affect me, but it doesn't.

I don't believe I'm a good person, I fully accept myself. I actually have much more friends as an adult than as a child, I don't wait for anybody to 'save' me. I feel like I have some positive traits, or at least I pretend to have infront of others, in my eyes that counts too. I don't have many hobbies, but I love writting and coming up with stories, I have lots of passion for this. I don't feel like people are too good for me, usually it's the opposite. The only thing I feel truly inferior about are my looks, I'm fat as fuck and don't really care for hygiene, but other than that, I feel like I can do lots of tasks and offer valuable input. And I don't actually want a change in my life. Right now I'm finishing the University and after that, all is left is to go to work. But right now I have plenty of time and I'm free to do anything. And I love this time, I call it my 'Heavenly Days' and what I fear the most, is that my heavenly days will come to an end, soon.

So yeah, this apple falls really far from the tree and I'm wondering why. Is it just a poor image that doesn't resonate with anyone but the author? Or am I just the 'weird' one and it resonates with you guys fairly well? Please, share your thoughts about the matter with me.
>>
>>36362724
The image describes me somewhat, I do have basic skills but my social anxiety holds me back from making friends.

When I do try to improve I start to think that everything is pointless and i'm tired of following daily routines. I want to end it but I'm too scared that I will fail and will have ti live the rest of my live like a handicapped moron
>>
>>36362724

I feel the same as you do, OP. Only thing different is that I don't really have any friends. I have acquaintances because I tend to put on a normie mask when I go outside, but that's about it.
>>
Yea pretty much honestly. Maybe a couple of minor things like I haven't completely thrown my life away yet but overall fairly accurate
>>
>>36362724
I don't associate with this image since I'm pretty successful. I think you do, though, since you're a fat fucking loser.
>>
>>36364559
normie
you know you`re place
out etc.
>>
>>36362724
This image is describing most of the men who are going to be washed out of the gene pool in any given generation.
>>
File: 1488318740573.jpg (12KB, 336x322px) Image search: [Google]
1488318740573.jpg
12KB, 336x322px
>>36364602
>he believes in social darwinism
lad
we wouldnt be in this place to begin with if that was a thing
>>
>>36364617
you're absolutely incorrect
>>
>>36364728
explain your autistic world view
>>
>>36364559

so successful you look for people you perceive weaker than you, so you can bully them in order to feel better about yourself

I see
>>
>>36364846
Better to aggressively bully people than passively seeking people worse than him like OP. At least I'm not deluding myself into thinking I'm good.
>>
>>36365327
>passively seeking people worse than him like OP
Sure, nice interpretation. Must be on spot, since there is no way for me to convince you that wasn't my intention at all.

>At least I'm not deluding myself into thinking I'm good.
Literally the first sentance of my long-ass paragraph.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.