[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>FACT: Sharia law gaurantees you a waifu >FACT: Sharia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1481166709084.jpg (255KB, 708x728px) Image search: [Google]
1481166709084.jpg
255KB, 708x728px
>FACT: Sharia law gaurantees you a waifu

>FACT: Sharia law evens the sexual market and allows betas to have a fair chance

>FACT: Even betas can't get cucked because wives must be obedient for fear of death

>FACT: Sharia law allows you access to a club of over a million adherents that will literally kill to maintain order

>FACT: Sharia law allows you have a beta uprising and kill normies and still be rewarded with 72 virgins

Why haven't you denouced the West yet? It's the cause of all your problems.
>>
>>36362522
because i would have to share the same religion as sandniggers
>>
>>36362522
Because the west gives me femminism and dom mommy gfs with dicks.
>implying all muslims won't be social justice warriorfied within a decade
>>
>>36362891
>implying sjws will still exist in within a decade
>implying millenials aren't conservatives

You're thinking small-time desu. sjws come and go, each new generation opposes the previous. Sharia is the only regime that has remained unaltered since Mohammed.
>>
>>36362934
>sjws come and go
No. Just no.
It's over. I used to hate them but now I don't care. SJWs will rule the world.
Millenials are huge homos and enablers and so am I and everyone around me and I'm not even a Westerner.
The future is BLACKED/sissywhitebois/animecommunism/etc. etc.
Nothing can stop this.
>>
Because fuck sandniggers, and hail satan
>>
>>36362522
in the wise words of lord trump "WRONG"
>>
>>36363037
reported get the fuck outta here shithead
>>
Islam would be perfect if not for the brown people that comes with it.
>>
Denouncing the west, tsk tsk anon
what would uncle Sam say?
>>
How long before they come for your smug anime reaction folder? Your morning coffee? Will you freely part with your music? When they tell you that /r9k/ is a place of sin and waste and where godless blasphemers come to drag you to their evil ways, will you listen? What cost is too high for you? If I make a religious conversion it won't be over pussy.
>>
Yeah but I'll take Sjws over a war torn country of Sandniggers
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.