[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the pros/cons of getting a bf as a boy? Has anyone here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

what are the pros/cons of getting a bf as a boy? Has anyone here experienced such a situation before?
>>
>>36362344
Pro;
Someone cares about you

Con:
At some point you'll prob have dick in your ass
>>
>>36362378
>At some point you'll prob have dick in your ass
>Con

I'm not sure that word means what you think it does, Anon.
>>
>>36362378
>someone cares about you
>At some point you'll prob have dick in your ass
But what's the catch?
>>
>>36362410
An anal prolapse
>>
File: 1469316873496.png (111KB, 299x282px) Image search: [Google]
1469316873496.png
111KB, 299x282px
>>36362344
Pros:
They're not women so less drama

Cons:
Possible promiscuity
>>
>>36362344
That depends, is it a
>bf (female)?
>bf (male)?
>>
>>36362344
Fudge off gaybo
>>
I have a bi friend, we talk about stuff sometimes.

>pros
Men are usually pretty chill, they're fun and usually are always into the same stuff or can at least understand your interests compared to that of a female.

Cons:
From my friend's perspective, you get all the issues men get depending on how insecure the person is. Jealousy and overall testosterone filled mannerisms can spark, my friends ex use to get really jealous whenever he and I hanged out.
>>
>>36363167
This is true
I can't help but get jealous when my boyfriend talks to literally any other guy. I keep it to myself, but deep down it hurts. He'd never cheat on me, but I'm still a jealous man
>>
File: absolutely radical.png (388KB, 1131x811px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely radical.png
388KB, 1131x811px
>>36363160
>gaybo
Nostalgic insult friend
>>
>>36362344
Pros
>will suck your dick
>doesn't menstruate ever
>not a soul-sucking vampire like any roastie
>will cook dinner for you and not bitch about it
Cons
>anal fissures
>HIV
>everyone will know you're gay
>no children to carry on your legacy
>>
>>36365179
>anal fissures
less common way to get them, short of fisting. you're more likely to get it from a massive shit than a dick
>HIV
in the 80s maybe. unless you sleep around like a whore who has it coming over being a good gay christian
>everyone will know youre gay
>caring about other peoples thoughts

>no children to carry on your legacy
for now. ATM the closest thing is buying a womb off a whore, but artificial wombs and lab made male egg cells will soon make this a thing of the past
>>
>>36365261
I've had dick in my my ass on a more than incidental basis, but I've only ever had anal fissures from constipation poos.
>>
File: daa246feee6fcb3800ab4f240ab9ae7b.jpg (256KB, 1080x1533px) Image search: [Google]
daa246feee6fcb3800ab4f240ab9ae7b.jpg
256KB, 1080x1533px
>>36363119
>female bf
Traps don't count as bf
>>
I don't get why people seriously consider this "no children to carry your legacy" thing to be so important

What the fuck is your legacy? Posting on /r9k/?
>>
>>36362419
Is your boyfriend a horse, anon?
>>
>>36367115
>Is your boyfriend a horse, anon?
I wish
>>
>>36367263
I can't tell if that's a dick size joke or a furfaggotry joke.
>>
>>36367304
>I can't tell if that's a dick size joke or a furfaggotry joke.
Yes
joke
haha
>>
>>36367597
Well which one is it anon?
Are you a furfag or a size queen?
>>
>>36362344
>tfw no cute femboy / twink gf(bf)

If you're out there, I'm in europe and I want out
>>
>>36367664
I hate to ruin your fantasies anon but cuteness has a very short expiration date
>>
>>36367746
I hate to ruin your cynicism but I don't care. I want a (cute) femboy / twink gf(bf). As long as they take care of themselves as I like it, we're together forever.
>>
>>36367746
I really don't understand the people who post this shit

You think we don't realize this? Do you not realize that everyone ages? It's inevitable. The only thing you can do is live in the moment but keeping the future in mind

The experiences you have in the present are the only thing that matter in your life, sure in the future your SO might - or will - become ugly and old, but that doesn't discount the experiences you had when you both were young and beautiful
>>
>>36367915
You sound like a fag desu
>>
File: coy connie.png (184KB, 520x702px) Image search: [Google]
coy connie.png
184KB, 520x702px
>>36367967
>You sound like a fag desu
s-sorry
>>
>>36367993
Oh christ it's you, can you get a trip so that I can filter you please
>>
>>36368026
>Oh christ it's you, can you get a trip so that I can filter you please
No I'm not the "boys shouldn't do this stuff" Connie poster

Connie is for everyone
>>
>>36362344
There are literally no cons to getting a boyfriend
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.