[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>starts a complete unoriginal youtube channel >reads h

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1410827289627.jpg (12KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1410827289627.jpg
12KB, 380x250px
>starts a complete unoriginal youtube channel
>reads horror stories and creepypastas made by fucking 13 years olds
>faggots subscriber to him
>he gets money out of it
>gets his house robbed
>posts video of it on youtube crying like a twat about it
>asks people to donate to him
https://youtu.be/_z-wpvrZeSM

Wew sure must be nice just goying out the money from everyone else

Nobody would give a shit about it if you were the one posting that kind of video on there and asking to get ''donations''
>>
>>36362147
well, he has his fans so... we people here dont have any
>>
he must be really desperate if he's asking for money from his fans. give him a break op
>>
>>36362147
What's your problem with it? He isn't forcing anyone to donate to him. Must be shit to have lost that much, warms my heart to see people chip in to help someone for literally nothing. I know first hand how useless UK police are and how unlikely they are to catch the wankers.
>>
You, my friend, are jelly
>>
File: 1489494922410.jpg (28KB, 386x460px) Image search: [Google]
1489494922410.jpg
28KB, 386x460px
>>36362201
im pretty sure the money he got from his videos an still gets should suffice enough to pay for his entire stolen goods.
most of them must've been bought from goying out the youtube ads

he even only put a 2k dollars limit to the gofundme site to hide the fact he's actually ASKING to get all his stolen goods back in cash form. ''hurr durr only 2k dollars please im very modest rlly :('' ''wow poor you.. okay here you go 25k dollars :)''
>>
>fucking crying about it

nu male white britcuck.

This is why the blacks and mudslimes took over. Whites are the biggest pussified cucks.
>>
>>36362276
if it was anyone else crying about something on youtube and he wasn't popular like this cuck, everyone would come to harass him for being such a pussy but this guy gets it different for being """popular"""
>>
>>36362147
I have never reacted like this to anything that has happened in my life, even in private.
>>
>>36362374
you're a tough one.org
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.