[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am an authority on the female psyche. Pose any questions pertaining

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: laydee.jpg (414KB, 1500x1128px) Image search: [Google]
laydee.jpg
414KB, 1500x1128px
I am an authority on the female psyche.

Pose any questions pertaining to female behavior to me.
>>
>>36361954
Ok I got one for you, but it is somewhat normie.
My ex-gf broke up with me almost a year ago (her reason was because I was a poor student and kept doing drugs) but we fucked a couple of times like a week afterwards then we went our seperate ways. Then she breaks up with her new bf of a month last week and we fuck last night after a short catch-up. She was extremely horny, passionate and intimate with lots of kissing, cuddling etc however she doesnt want us to be in a relationship. Is she honest about this? Its so hard to know. We're so sexually compatible and had a great time dating each other, ive also graduated and given up drugs for good. Is it likely she'll want to get back together or should we just stay casual fuck buddies? I've made it known that I wouldnt mind trying again but she seems a bit put off about any sort of commitment. We're in our mid 20's if that helps.
>>
how do i obtain tall smart gf to pat my head
>>
If I just approached a girl in class or in the dorm hallway would she think I'm a weirdo or would she appreciate the attention and that I took initiative?
>>
>>36362103
>somewhat normie

he thinks this is only somewhat normie
GET OFF MY BOARD ALREADY
>>
>>36361954
>I am an authority on the female psyche.
Prove it
>>
>>36362137
Oh nice! Thanks and I definitely will leave this hellhole after I get this expert advice promised to me. Reeee and a shitpost to you my autismo friend.
>>
>>36362103
If she's explicitly telling you she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you, she doesn't want to be responsible for wanting to be in a relationship with you. Period. I can't say definitively whether or not she does want to be in a relationship with you, simply that she has rationalized that she shouldn't.
She may be trying to avoid leading you on, and believes you're willing to be casual sex buddies because you keep indulging despite her reluctance to be in an official relationship with you at this time.

It's likely that she does not trust you.
>>
>>36362106
Step 1: Interact with smart girls.
Step 2 is dependent on the smart girls with whom you interact.
>>36362114
That depends both on the girl and your approach. If you feel inclined to do it, do it. If she doesn't appreciate you taking initiative you could hardly have been compatible now, could you?
>>36362171
Just belieb
>>
>>36362277
Ohhhh that is good! What you say is true and I reckon only time will tell what she really wants in the long run. I cant talk to anyone about it so this is very handy to have it rationalized like this. Thanks for the analysis :)
>>
I got one for you

Just started texting this one girl I met in class after I had known her and spoken to her for a few months prior. She always displays outward signs that I'd typically associate with interest, i.e. hair twirling, maintenance of eye contact, and initiation of conversation. However, when I texted her something generic like "Whats up, what you doing?" she responds she was out with "guy friends."

Key word here is friends but I don't know if she's just trying to make me jealous or telling me to fuck off without actually saying it to my goddamn face.

She's pretty qt3.14 and really shy, I don't want to fuck this up.
>>
>>36362301
In general what would be a good way to approach a girl in class or you see just hanging around not too busy? I know how to make someone laugh and can make some small talk but I don't know how to start a conversation at all.
>>
File: duff.jpg (62KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
duff.jpg
62KB, 719x719px
What's up with girls who initiate texting but can't hold a conversation for shit?
It's not the case of them just being bad at it in general as I've seen them do it just fine with others.
>>
>>36361954
>I am an authority on the female psyche.
No you're not.
You're an idiot. Fuck off.
>>
>>36363581
They are using you as a back up conversation for when they're very bored and have no one else to occupy her time. Either that or she is playing you and pretending she's not interested to make you think about her more often like this
>>
>>36363656
>They are using you as a back up conversation for when they're very bored and have no one else to occupy her time
I'm aware that a lot of women do that, so I don't entertain them.
Those will leave you alone when they realise that you're boring, but these ones keep coming back for some reason.

>Either that or she is playing you and pretending she's not interested to make you think about her more often like this
But what's the point? Nothing will ever come of it.
>>
>>36362204
le ebin reddit poster

origami salami
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.