[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Biologically hardwired to desire a gf more than almost anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3548.png (278KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3548.png
278KB, 900x900px
>Biologically hardwired to desire a gf more than almost anything
>The female gender is almost universally composed of repulsive, vapid, promiscuous narcissists
Why is God so cruel?
>>
>>36361853
Because you're also hardwired to breed. Not to care. Society has depowered the urges that would see you rape
>>
>mfw gay
>only reason i want children is so i can give them the childhood i never had
dont know if my reasoning for having children is better or worse than yours
>>
I get what you mean OP.

However, when those Faceapp threads started getting big I ran a couple pictures of myself through the girl filter and it turned out I actually make a really hot girl, so I kept taking more selfies and turning them into hot girl pics. Then I posted them on 4chan and people kept saying how hot they were. I kept posting it and it made me realize that if I were a hot girl I'd do the same exact thing they do: seek attention, take pictures of my self, and try to look pretty and compare myself to other women (or men pretending to be women through a Jewish app). Maybe it's society and the amount of attention we give attractive women solely for being attractive women that makes them the way they are. If you were in their position, you'd probably act the same way.
>>
>is almost universally composed of repulsive, vapid, promiscuous narcissists
one thing that /r9k/ has never seemed to grasp is that this description fits pretty much the entire human species, especially the current generation. im a failed normie so i have first hand experience with normies, male and female. i was their friend, i went places with them, i had long conversations with them. theyre all vapid narcissists, the boys and the girls.

this guy >>36362937 is right, the only reason we arent vapid narcissists is because no one ever gives us attention. if we were suddenly accepted by society we would become selfie spamming brainless whores just like chad, brad, stacy, and lacy
>>
>>36361853
>That pepe
I'm not even sure which reaction folder to put it in.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.