[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >19 >currently in a relationship with my first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1474697925483.png (42KB, 481x406px) Image search: [Google]
1474697925483.png
42KB, 481x406px
>be me
>19
>currently in a relationship with my first gf
>her family is extremely wealthy (From what I've gathered so far her parent's NET worth is high 8 digits if not 9 digits
>I live in a one bedroom apartment with my father, work full time and go to community college part time
>meet her mother
>thought it went pretty well although it was kinda awkward due to the language barrier, they're Chinese.
>later that night my girlfriend calls me crying and telling me that her mother thinks she is a disgrace for dating me
>gfs mom told her she needs to dump me

what do
>>
>>36360976
Tell her that she's important to you but her mom is right. It'll save you the inevitable heartache when her mom finally convinces her to dump you.
>>
File: chL3hkd.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
chL3hkd.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>36361046
you want me to tell her that she is indeed a disgrace for dating me?
>>
>>36361077
You're a disgrace for posting here without being a robot.
>>
>>36361077
Yes. I'm doing you a favor. Break it off.
>>
File: ntMewCH.jpg (35KB, 243x483px) Image search: [Google]
ntMewCH.jpg
35KB, 243x483px
>>36361100
that sounds like some self-defeating cuckery to me
>>
>>36360976
You should give up anon, you are looking like a reverse gold digger. At least have some honor.
>>
>>36361260
I didn't even know she was rich until a month into the relationship.
>>
>>36361303
Do you love her,anon ? And does she loves you ?
Oregano
>>
>>36361348
yeah we both do, she said it a month before I did
>>
>>36361303
Well, but at some point you learned about it, and you still kept going with it, maybe even got more excited about the prospect of having hit the jackpot.

She decided to date you probably because she's a spoiled rich girl with self-esteem issues, and now you are putting to the ground all the plans and hopes her chinese, diligent parents have made for her. Imagine if she was your daughter, would you like her to condem her life with a loser? Spawn a grandchild with worse genes?! Think about it!
>>
>>36361422
>condem her life with a loser?
I don't think my gf would be dating me if I was a loser, how is working full time and going to school representative of a loser.
>>
>>36360976
get her prego
>>
>>36360976
what you do is you get the fuck out you fucking normalfag
>>
>>36361510
She's told me before that if she got pregnant before she was married she would get an abortion

plus that wouldn't solve anything
>>
Dude, fuck these faggots and stay with her. Try to win her dad over too. Then they can get through to the mom how swell you are.
>>
>>36360976
What uni does she go to? How did a community college guy like you end up with her?
>>
>>36361632
We met on a dating site. I'd rather not get into detail
>>
>>36360976
WHAT possibily could you do, anon?
>>
>>36360976
>rich asian gril dating a poor shitter white boi

Yeah. Break it off.
>>
>>36360976
Dudeeee fucking same. Like almost exactly but replace your dad with my mom and a little sister. Fucking rich chinese. It will get better bro
>>
>>36361852
Great in depth response anon

Upvoted
>>
>>36360976
If I was you I wouldn't give a shit. Or I would at least keep the relationship lowkey.
However, be cautious. In Asian culture it is typical for them to listen to their parents for the preservation of the family.
You need to remind her that you love her. Don't mention the money, at all. It'll seem like your making excuses.
This probably horrible advice. But, it doesn't hurt not try.
>>
>>36360976
Guys deserve to reap the benefits of gold-digging once in a while. Lord knows women have had more than their fair share. Stay with her, anon
>>
>>36360976
Read books about dateing/reletionships, dont ask 4chan for advice, you can make it work women don't really care that much about money if you can satisfy her in other ways. But don't stay just for money if you merry for money you will get money but no love, if you love her go for it
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.