[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old were you when your realized that attempting to find love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1437367890536.jpg (128KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1437367890536.jpg
128KB, 960x960px
How old were you when your realized that attempting to find love as you understand it to be true from a woman is akin to a naive child searching the North Pole for Santa Clause?

All of you here complain about either not being able to form relationships with women altogether or actually being able to do so, yet receiving neither connection nor fulfillment from them. Why don't you just wake up from your delusion and realize that women are fundamentally incapable of feeling "love" in the same manner that you do? So called "true love," that is to say, companionship and unwavering appreciation for another human being, exists only in children's stories and folklore. Women from a biological perspective, were never intended to be monogamous, as such an arrangement decreases the genetic diversity of her offspring. This can be observed through the almost universal inclination of women towards infidelity and risk taking sexual behavior throughout their child bearing years, and is merely a product of a latent instinct that has been present within them for millennia.

So, to those who are incapable of attracting women, I implore you, what exactly is it that you hope to gain? And to those who have said capability, do you honestly think the next one will be any different? At the end of the day the naive child searching for Santa is honestly convinced that he will one day find him in the North Pole, but once he scours every acre of its barren ice fields, he will be left disappointed and in the middle of a frozen wasteland.

TL;DR What are you even fighting for and or complaining about?
>>
Do you have any idea how much more I'd want to die if I hadn't deluded myself into thinking there's someone out there for me?
>>
>>36359141
This realization is not intended to cause dismay. Rather, to bring into being, a sober feeling of lucidity and acceptance of the truth.
>>
File: tommywsi.png (218KB, 445x477px) Image search: [Google]
tommywsi.png
218KB, 445x477px
>>36359057

I accepted that love is fictitious years ago.
>>
Sometime this year, but I think no one can really care for anyone or "love" them. It's all about how others perceive you. You "care" for your children because you don't want others to see you as a bad parent, you care for friends or a partner. Once that person is no longer useful they just cast you aside like a piece of trash. You can fool yourself into thinking someone loves you or you love someone but you're only together because you gain something from them.
>>
>>36359431
Then what

pastrami
>>
File: IMG_3422.jpg (55KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3422.jpg
55KB, 960x720px
>>36359512
Oh, I'm 27
>>
>>36359057
I was 18 when it first truly hit me that true romantic love is more or less a myth.

>what exactly is it that you hope to gain? And to those who have said capability, do you honestly think the next one will be any different?
I hope to get a gf that loves me for me and not just because I'm the best she can get (regarding social status, genes, wealth, etc). I can't say for certain if the next girl I talk to will be different, but I don't know until I try. Of course, the chances of a good girl are arguably non-existent, but if I didn't have that hope I'd kill myself now.
>>
>>36359512
This is Kantianism right? It's impossible to be completely selfless or nice because we perform altruistic acts to give us peace of mind and to make us feel like we're good people, or for others to see us as good people
>>
>>36359724
Idk man, I haven't read Kant. I'm talking from personal experience. I know a guy from church who spends time with me every week, we get together and have lunch or coffee, talk, and he teaches me what it means to be a good Christian. He has no reason to do it, but I guess what you said. It makes him feel good, he sees himself as a good person
>>
>>36359057
>How old were you when your realized that attempting to find love as you understand it to be true from a woman is akin to a naive child searching the North Pole for Santa Clause?
Hnmmmmm. 16
>>
>>36359530
Inner peace of mind will surely follow.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.