[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do normies even find thetime or money for a gf? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

How do normies even find thetime or money for a gf?

I'm wagecucking 40 hours a week ($13/hr, not likely to find something much better because I refuse to work more hours and I'm just not that outstanding as a person) and I scarcely have enough time to dedicate to all of my hobbies.

My money is used up too because of hobbies, drugs, and supplements. I live with my parents (so food and rent is free) and I STILL find it logistically impossible to get a gf.

Like, I would have to cut things out of my life to get one. I would have to stop gaming, learning languages, smoking weed, popping painkillers, listening to 2+ albums a day, stop reading so much, etc., and, I'm sorry but I'm not compromising.

I can't imagine what it must be like earning less that I am/working more hours and living alone. Like, in today's society unless you're really exceptionally gifted you just can't have a gf or kids. And if you do you have to sacrifice so much.

Is this part of that Jewish conspiracy /pol/ is always going on about? Shouldn't there be ample time and resources to do the most basic of things, especially in 2017?
>>
>>36358863
You're complaining about money when you spend it like a retard tbhwy.
Gaming wouldn't cost that much if you pirated more, same with music, reading, and even language learning. If you bother to search around, you can get almost anything digital for free these days. Just make sure to bring Ublock Origin unless you want viruses.
Granted, I love that fuzzy feeling of supporting some random dude on bandcamp or when that bass player was genuinely happy that I bought his indie band's shirt at a concert, but this is the harsh world we are stuck in. At least stealing on the internet still isn't a real crime unless your country is shit.
Also, the drugs thing is clearly an addiction but you seem reluctant to admit that for some reason (pride? when you grow up you'll realize there's not much point in that).
I seriously don't get why every other young person wants to smoke weed these days; just find something entertaining that's cheaper.
And if the painkiller thing is a genuine medical need then never mind on that part.

Just my two cents.
>>
>>36358863
Most normies don't actually have the time to go and meet people because they're so busy working, so they end up dating co-workers, neighbors, or people they see at any other places they go to regularly
>>
>>36358863
>I would have to stop gaming
But Grils can game
>learning languages
DESU do you ((really))?
>smoking weed
Some Grils like weed, but desu you should stop because expensive
>popping painkillers
You should stop this right now unless medical need, that shit can get bad and is expensive
>listening to 2+ albums a day
Grils like music
>stop reading so much
Once again, do you ((really))?
>etc., and, I'm sorry but I'm not compromising.
Half this shit you could do with a QT, some things I straight up think are fake and gay, and everything else is expensive so you should stop (both for wallet and health reasons)
>>
I'm 23, never had a job, dropped out of college, neet, ugly (look indian)
and even I have a girlfriend.
Try not being a stupid faggot
>>
>>36359380
There's no point in having pride? For what reason? So you can seem like a cuck?
>>
>>36359855
To be fair, having too much pride to admit you have a fault is detrimental to yourself
>>
>>36359842
How did you meet any how is she still attracted to you being an ugly loser?

Not surprised though since wagecucks and careerpersons don't have the time to even form relationships usually. I'm a 27 year old NEET and not bad looking but never had a gf because I'm an INTP autistic.
>>
>>36358863
Don't blow money on stupid normie games, normie drugs, or cucklements.

Completely simple. Stop living like a norm.
>>
>>36359842
Are you me?
Tell me about your gf
>>
>>36359873
thanks anon, this is what i was trying to imply.
i had this realization recently and am trying to stop being such a narcissistic prick but it's really difficult
>>
>>36358863
>There's not enough time in my life for another person

You clearly don't want a relationship, and are too selfish to share your life with anyone. Not everyone is like that. If that's how you want to live your life that's how you want to live your life, but there's no right or wrong answer for being happy.
>>
>>36359982
No problem anon. As for not being a narcissistic prick, can you give an example of what you do?
>>
File: devil-python.jpg (68KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
devil-python.jpg
68KB, 640x360px
>>36358863
STOP POSTING THIS PICTURE YOU FUCKING BULLIES
>>
File: 1490703516061.jpg (1MB, 1920x1742px) Image search: [Google]
1490703516061.jpg
1MB, 1920x1742px
>>36360474
I want it to stop too because satania is a terrible waifu
>>
File: 1490233788814.png (592KB, 914x898px) Image search: [Google]
1490233788814.png
592KB, 914x898px
>>36360507
People like you are why I can't sleep soundly at night. You need to stop posting.
>>
File: image.png (585KB, 718x802px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
585KB, 718x802px
>>36358863
Stop doing drugs u dumb fuck
>>
>>36360131
not really. It's just internal thoughts that keep popping up throughout the day that I have to stop and realize they're dumb assumptions.
4chan isn't helping either, with the whole superiority to normies culture
>>
File: 1491529994365.jpg (502KB, 1100x660px) Image search: [Google]
1491529994365.jpg
502KB, 1100x660px
>>36360641
Is this now a Satania best girl thread. I think it should be.

Original.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.