[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so easy and predictable? I talk to this girl for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Why are women so easy and predictable? I talk to this girl for about one day and it's already getting sexual. All it takes is a little bit of prodding and it comes out in buckets. Why are they so much filthier than men?
>>
>Why are they so much filthier than men?
In during "It's all they're good for."
>>
The markets flooded with pussy, women need to up the ante to be able to get any dick. If you devalue pussy, not the woman, you make her more willing to obtain sexual value
>>
Because women are vastly more sexual creatures with the ability to pick and choose their mates at a whim. The idea that men want sex more is false, men just come off that way because they actually have to work for it.

Because of that women have significantly more sexual experience.
>>36358293
Not true. The Market is flooded with dick, and women are able to pick the one they want most.
>>
>>36358169
marry, kill, fuck

[spoilerYou have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.][/spoiler]
>>
>>36358397
>killing Margaret Qualley
WHY ARE PEOPLE WITH SUCH HORRIBLE TASTE ALLOWED TO LIVE?
>>
>>36358354
It's always been flooded with dick. Pussy is a different commodity entirely
>>
>>36358169
I hate that because of this website I see patterns in how girls talk with me.

This one girl, she'd invited me over but within minutes of the invitation had to cancel because her dog got sick. She kept apologizing over and over for it, and when I posted it on here some folks said "Nah that's bullshit she just realized she didn't want you over".

Earlier this week some extremely similar shit happened. Qt thicc girl I know was on snapchat wanted plans to do something. I happened to be going to a bonfire that night so I hit her up and she was like "Hell yeah" but a little while after she messages saying her mom won't let her out because it's the day before Easter. Again, profuse apologies.

Maybe I'm just a paranoid fuckwit.
>>
>>36358648
no, women flow under this "I cant be truthful cause he'll get mad and I cant handle that" bullshit. If a chick cancels at the last second then that means she spent a good chunk of the day coming up with others plans just to shoot yours down, especially if its some shit you guys planned weeks or days prior, but she doesn't have the maturity to say "y'know I really dont want to spend time with you tonight" so you get a piss poor ass excuse
>>
>>36358648
women have a hard time saying no directly. they are spineless
>>
>>36358722
It's always been like short-notice things though. Both things I mentioned, anyway.

Longer-term shit I expect to not get a straight yes or no. Too much time planning ahead, they can think of plenty excuses in that time.

Right away though, you'd think they'd be able to give you a concrete answer instead of saying "Yes but actually no"
>>
>"prod" women for sex
>they reciprocat
>women are more filthy than men
>the person that responded positively to advances is worse than the person that made the advances

lol!
>>
>>36359442
>woman detected
I barely prodded, I made a passive comment about working out being a better alternative to "watching her ass grow" and she ran with that.
>>
>>36359816

>someone points out your hypocrisy
>call them a woman

nice 1 lol your pretty smart
>>
>>36359933
Not my fault you type like estrogen is seeping out of your eyeballs.
>>
>>36359968

no you're a girl
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.