[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a former robot anything Also, here's some generic advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: f0vn4td8h5sy.jpg (35KB, 680x471px) Image search: [Google]
f0vn4td8h5sy.jpg
35KB, 680x471px
Ask a former robot anything

Also, here's some generic advice to all current robots:
1) Cut all soy out of your diet, and reduce your exposure to BPAs are much as impossible; both of these affect your hormones, and your low testosterone is probably part of why you're a robot
2) Stop drinking soda: it's just liquid calories and sugar, with no nutritional value, and the cans are probably exposing you to BPAs. And yes, you are probably addicted to sugar, and when you quit, you will feel withdrawal cravings
3) Exercise. You've heard this before, and it's easier said than done, so I won't bother going into detail
4) Get on social media. Facebook and Tinder are your friends. Normies are frightened by people without Facebook. And Tinder offers free practice talking to girls. Only use profile pictures taken in soft outdoor lighting. If you can, get someone else to take photos of you. Men always look terrible in selfies
>>
Why am I on this board?
>>
Continuing the unsolicited advice:

5) Try to consume the same entertainment as normies. This typically means whatever is trending on Netflix. In the current culture, people often define themselves by the entertainment they consume. By consuming separate entertainment, you are unknowingly making yourself apart from them. It's not a coincidence that losers like anime.

6) If you have money to spare, try therapy. Be prepared to go through multiple therapists though. For robots, it can be difficult to find a good fit. The majority of therapists are only good at treating vaguely dissatisfied housewives. The average therapist simply doesn't know where to begin when treating a reclusive virgin NEET shut-in. That said, there are some exceptional therapists out there who can do wonderful things.

7) This is highly subjective, but I recommend reading Stoic philosophy. Start with 'Letters from a Stoic' by Seneca. It is practical philosophy, meant to help the reader improve himself and better endure life's struggles.
>>
File: Party NEETs.jpg (152KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
Party NEETs.jpg
152KB, 409x409px
>>36357933

CHOO CHOO

Fuck off normalfag. I'm here to give REAL ROBOT ADVICE

1. Be a NEET. It's comfy and life affirming. Wagecucks have to strain themselves with labor and socialization! total hell! be a NEET
2. Get NEETbux. Self-explanatory
3. Tell normalfags to fuck off r9k.
4. Ignore women. They will string you along until they find another Chad to fuck.
>>
>>36358056
Fuck how should I know? I would guess the majority of regular users are here because they've lost the ability to relate to normal people, and they have to come here to find robots similar to them.

That said, plenty of the user traffic is just here for meme tourism. They know that a lot of things have originated from 4chan, and they're here for quick entertainment and/or things that only have shock value.
>>
>>36358106
None of my advice said to stop being a NEET or to give your attention to women

If being a NEET works for you, there's no reason to stop

The problem is that probably 90% of NEETs aren't, in my view, content with the amount of mental stimulation they're getting or the amount of human interaction they're getting

If you are content, however, then who am I to tell you to stop? Do what works for you
>>
File: 1492118084084.gif (389KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1492118084084.gif
389KB, 500x369px
>>36358129

I stopped at "Fuck should I know?".

>This comment is original.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.