[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have a girlfriend? Congratulations! I hope you're ready

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

You have a girlfriend? Congratulations! I hope you're ready to spend nearly every free moment texting her, listening to her talk about her day and about people you will never meet. I hope you're ready to spend a lot of your discretionary income on her. Oh sure occasionally she'll throw you a bone and pay for drinks at the bar one night, but the vast majority of the entertaining will be out of your pocket. I hope you're ready to never ever think about other girls again. God forbid you end up meeting a nice girl and are friendly with her. Nothing can ever ever happen because you are tied down with your girlfriend. And I hope you're ready for trust issues. Every girl has them, it's just a matter of how serious they are. At best she'll snatch your phone out of your hand to see what you're doing on it and at worst she'll call your friends in the middle of the night to make sure you're actually with them. And I hope you are ready for obligations and commitments. Like say if she lives in the city but her lease is up, she will ask you what she should do and you better damn well have an answer that is satisfying. And last but not least, I hope you are ready for that one week per month where you can do NOTHING to satisfy her and NOTHING to calm her down. "But anon I could just be neutral, right?" Wrong! She will do everything she can to bait you into an argument, to bring you to her level. PMS is a bitch and women want you to feel as bad as they do.

If you can deal with all this, then you can enjoy the rewards of having a girlfriend which are... uh... let me think.,...
>>
someone caring about your existence
>>
>>36357734
Dont ever make a thread again
>>
>>36357734
this is too real, fuck you nigga.
>>
>>36357791
> someone to care about your existence.

Look where we are and reevaluate your answer. Nobody will ever care about us
>>
truth brotha, the true redpill is solitary life with occasional one night stand (not a hooker tho)
>>
>>36357734
Fucking this

The average robot doesnt want a girlfriend, trust me, it fucking sucks.

I broke up with mine after she wanted me to stop playing monster hunter 4u and talk to her about fucking nothing for another hour on normiebook
>>
Most people have this thread open and a "tfwngf" thread open in the other tab.
That should tell you something.

Sour grapes will not bring you happiness.
>>
>>36358051
All your post tells me is you have this thread open and a "tfwngf" thread open in another tab.

wikipedia.org/projecting
>>
>>36358044
nigga she wanted you to stop playing monhun? oh fuck that bitch, nobody comes between me and monhun.
>>
>>36358071
Hell yeah senpai

She's still butthurt about it, I heard. Doesn't matter to me, nerscylla armor was fucking important to me that night.
>>
>>36358166
get that shit my nigga, fuck that spider UP! Cant be out here gettin frenzied virus to death.
>>
File: universe-giant-brain.jpg (42KB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
universe-giant-brain.jpg
42KB, 530x300px
Haha ya girls suck. Best scenario is having 2 fuckbuddies that don't know each other. Do not commit!!!!. The more you commit the more your fucked. By not commiting you can always say that you never did anything wrong because you were not committed.
>>
>>36358233
what if, and this is a problem I've run into, but what if they straight up ask you to commit, but you want to keep fucking them? I've lied to their faces before and was able to keep them going for a few more fucks but it always ends soon after that.
>>
>>36358294
You have to make them attached to you even though you aren't attached to them. When I said never commit I ment never. If she asks you to commit double down and say you are not ready or are to busy at this point in your life or some bs. They will respect that and stay attached. Also fuck them for an hour when you first start fucking so they have an emotional attachment through sex. That will make it so you can fuck them whenever you goddamn want. I have this girl who has been hitting me up for months because of one good shabang.
>>
Every single sentence in the OP sounds pleasant. I really want a clingy girl because I'm incredibly clingy myself.

Right now I'm talking to a ambitious ~professional~ woman who says and acts like she likes me but can go weeks without texting. It's suffering.
>>
>>36358440
Hate to break it to you but girls don't want clingy guys even if they say they dont. Worst part about being a guy in a relationship because you have to maintain face even when it hurts or else she will loose attraction for you
>>
>>36358440
>I really want a clingy girl
That is the most naive thing I have ever read. You want to instantly understand why people hate clinginess? Get a clingy gf. You will hate her after a week.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.