[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did this stupid fucking Roastie tell me that her store was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nd1utsMZ6W1s9tehdo6_500.jpg (24KB, 449x302px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd1utsMZ6W1s9tehdo6_500.jpg
24KB, 449x302px
Why did this stupid fucking Roastie tell me that her store was hiring ten times?

>be me
>senior in university
>part-time delivery driver and full-time freelance writerfag
>at work earlier today
>drive for a cookie bakery near a large college campus
>there's usually nothing to do during the day shift, so I go next store to get some pizza for lunch
>woman behind the register tries making small talk
>do my best to ignore it
>"Are you making good money there? You should work here instead, hehe"
>I'm graduating in three semesters and don't want a pleb job for my last year
>"Haha, I'm good"
>"Are you sure? We can hire you in-shop if you don't want to drive"
>"I'm going on vacation all summer, wouldn't be worth it for you"
>"It's okay, lots of other students go on vacation! I wish I could go on vacation all summer, too, that'd be great! Where are you going?"

Like what the actual fuck? Just give me fucking pizza so I can go back to my fucking laptop and another five hours of shitposting
>>
>>36357733
no one cares dude

saged
>>
>>36357733
Don't think too much into it

She's probably just the manager trying to get people working for her

Maybe even the owner honestly who k owns

Just because it was a woman does not mean she wants the D you sperg

Sorry however
>>
>>36357733
Where do you freelance write? This is something I'm trying to do
>>
>>36358175

I don't want her to have the D. She was too pasty and pale.

What I want to know is how it's considered appropriate to ask a person four or five fucking times if they want a job when they clearly aren't interested.

>>36358257

Legal content and news articles.
>>
>>36358390
No you just wanted us to say "DUDE SHE WANTED THE D BRO XD" you're so transparent
>>
>>36357733
Holy shit do you work for insomnia cookies??
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.