[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any fellow podcast listeners out there? What ones do you usually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: 84765927483.png (49KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
84765927483.png
49KB, 1250x1250px
Any fellow podcast listeners out there?
What ones do you usually listen to?
Suggestions?
Where do you listen to them? Favorites?
Ones we should stay away from?

Let's talk podcasts for a bit.
>>
Grandma's virginity is my favorite podcast at the moment.
>>
>>36357515
What's it aboot?
>>
>>36357628
Animation, personal stories, and improv.
>>
>>36357495
Sleepycast has kept me entertained at work for months
>>
>>36357495
Used to marathon Internet Box during later high school years
Now it's just Comedy Button, SleepyCast, and Super Best FriendCast (i dont have time to watch their LPs anymore though)
>>
>>36357825
I loved the episodes with stamper. Granted, corey and zach make the show, but I still miss stamper, period.
>>
>>36357909
Corey has the best stories and Zach has the best comparisons and jokes but stamper was the most adult and would make the conversations stay on track
>>
I like Joe Rogans podcast. It's pretty comfy, and it's actually interesting. His episodes with Hannibal Buress, Gary Johnson, Alex Jones, Sam Harris, and Steve-O are pretty sweet/interesting.
>>
>>36357945
I miss stamper material, in general
>>
>>36358055
They're still going, maybe he'll return
>>
>>36358077
Sleepycast? That ended a bit back. Zach and Corey to LPs now, but stamper is like nowhere to be found. Except twitter, where he has the world's best twitter.
>>
Another podcast thread, OP? Hitting all the bases, huh.

Non-gaming related, I suggest Steve Autsin's podcast, damn entertaining if you are/were a fan of wrestling.

Also, I still suggest the End of Time Cast. Just because I found them randomly because of an ad on FB. They're still new, but update regularly and I've had quite a few LMFAO moments.

https://soundcloud.com/endoftimecast
>>
nightvale

the jeff and casey show
>>
Giant Bombcast, you'll need no other when it comes to video games.
>>
Any one that's about time travel discussion, or space travel/E.T. discussion.
>>
>>36357495
Last Podcast on The Left
H3 Podcast
Shmucks
>>
The Church of What's Happening Now with Joey Diaz and Lee Syatt

that's pretty much it, I'll occasionally check out the Two Best Friends podcast, but only once in a blue moon
>>
>>36358455
>H3 Podcast
I've seen this mentioned a few times before, what's it about?
>>
>>36358460
did you watch the Kate Quigley one tonight?
>>
The Dick Show
It's good to hear stories from a guy that's better than you in every way
>>
>>36358577
Intriguing. Tell me more about this podcast.
>>
>>36358493
nah, i usually can't catch them live so I just wait until I have a day off work and knock the week's worth out

was it worth paying attention to?
>>
>>36358726
well it's still live but Its ok they are talking about sex like usual
>>
Phil Hendrie has a podcast. Daily and free.
>>
File: 1491685748788.png (309KB, 635x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491685748788.png
309KB, 635x720px
I listen to Lore and Seriel, both of those are quite enjoyable to listen to while I'm laying in bed about to doze off. Lore being my favorite.
>>
The Pro Crastinators Podcast
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL09go9ZyhT_67bnZI--PNrWGfqvVJ1sCh
>>
>>36357973
this.

i don't watch them all and their long as fuck, but it's a comfy time.

i hand pick which guests I watch, and as a result you get a lot of interesting people. Joe is a smart guy too who's good at asking questions while also keeping things really entertaining.
>>
Super best friendcast is p good
>>
>>36358803
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QtVqSaXQHw&list=PL09go9ZyhT_67bnZI--PNrWGfqvVJ1sCh&index=49
>>
Sword and scale - fav true crime podcast. They had an episode that I had to turn off it disturbed me so much. I didn't think that was possible.

Stuff you should know. - some episodes I find very boring but I pick ones that I think would interest me and some I've really enjoyed.

I'm listening to shit town right now. It's ok. The southern accents make me smile. It's a true story about a town in Alabama and specifically one guy. Not amazing but decent.
>>
>>36358489
H3h3productions talking to other youtubers about youtube, personal experiences, etc.
Not as shitposty as LPOTL, Shmucks, Or Sleepycast, but definitely interesting
>>
File: 1491744227558.png (9KB, 558x565px) Image search: [Google]
1491744227558.png
9KB, 558x565px
>>36358803
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1kh8Xf29OQ&list=PL09go9ZyhT_67bnZI--PNrWGfqvVJ1sCh&index=13
>>
>>36358182
I'm down to try. Got a good episode I should try?
>>
Red Bar Radio, Sleepycast, and Mega64's podcasts are the only ones I really listen to. RB's the only one I regularly listen to.
>>
>>36358997
>Sleepycast
Does SC still exist? I thought their updates stopped years ago?
>>
I liked the biggest problem in the universe

And then the boatwreck that is the best debate in the universe
.really looking forward to the dick show tomorrow and also enjoy the myths and legends podcast as well as how stuff works and tech stuff.
>>
>>36358182
Wrestling podcasts are entertaining even if you don't care about wrestling
It's such a fucking bizarre business
Check out Colt Cabana's podcast
>>
>>36358592
Find the biggest problem in the universe. You got over 100 hrs of great content. Then it splits when maddox turns into a total bitch and hilarity ensues. Check out the dick show theme on youtube by wauterboi also
>>
>>36358577
Dude i Fucking love that show. Best day of the week is tuesday.

C.U.N.T.
>>
>>36358868
Aw shit nigga gotta check this out. Thanks m8.
>>
The best thing in the world is listening to a good podcast while grinding a game desu. I fucking love podcasts
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
The Ricky Gervais Show
It's amazing, mostly because of Karl. He's a modern day philosopher
>>
I'm trying to get into podcasts but I can't find anything suitable

I'm listening to cum town right now but they talk about a lot of stuff I don't know about

what's a good general funny story/news podcast that's comfy?
>>
>>36358960
Episode 6 is a good one. They were supposed to list off their top 10 SNES games (lists, amiriteguize), but they put a devil's advocate twist on it, where they had to shit on them/critique them instead of gushing about them. Gets really rough they closer they get to their top 5 or so.
>>
THE NEW DICK SHOW EPISODE IS OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHH
>>
>>36359369
You are pretty obviously shilling your own podcast considering you barely get over 20 views per podcast.
>>
I like distorted view daily a lot.
>>
>>36358997
red bar is not showing up in pocketcasts for me
>>36359153
colt cabana is the one kike I wont gas. I love hearing the bios of the wrestlers
>>
>>36358868
stuff they dont want you to know is pretty /x/ tier i like it before bed
>>
File: trump pol.webm (828KB, 236x426px) Image search: [Google]
trump pol.webm
828KB, 236x426px
Fash the Nation

The Daily Shoah

Ben Shapiro show for when normies are with me
>>
I listen to true crime.
Sword & Scale, Court Junkie, Vanished, etc.

But when it's about rape I get all horny.. uwu
>>
>>36358307
I hate how GB just shills for the latest new release instead of playing shitty shovelware or downloadable games
>>
>>36359807
I do think a bit of a description would help. I can't say I want to go look these up without any info.
>>
>>36359862
pro white political podcasts on the right stuff radio
>>
>>36357495
you are not so smart. good if you're into psychology/logic
>>
File: 1429630160416.jpg (60KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
1429630160416.jpg
60KB, 600x550px
>>36357495
i listen to the current year report and the daily shoah.
>>
>>36359818
How would you compare the others to sword and scale? I love sword and scale but I've found true crime can be very hit or miss
>>
>>36359884
ya listen to beyond the wall? i was on episode 2 as the gringo autist. good times.
>>
>>36359915
the side podcasts I listen to are the Fatherland a lot and sometimes the paranormies once every few months.

I like TRS but holy shit I think they produce like 20 hours of shows every week
>>
>>36358140
they just put out a new episdoe friend
>>
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC0rONsIx2tsDL-pR8iNWsVQ

Let Me Tell You About is a really tiny channel, I got into them via their most popular video, which is about the legend himself, CWC. It's a pretty comfy podcast
>>
Thanks for all the podcast recommendations
>>
What's the fastest easiest way to get a podcast you're making up on iTunes
>>
This American life
Radio lab
Hidden brain
Science Friday
The naked scientist
Big picture science

I listened to all of S-town in one night when I was going through alcohol withdrawal. I enjoyed it. I also just listened to all of homecoming but I kept falling asleep and I think I missed a few parts.
>>
>Wizard and the Bruiser
Modern scenes and history of cultures and fanbases avid and obscure. One episode every week

>Mysteries Abound
Aussie reading bizarre articles of the unsolved and weird with comfy music. Usually ends the show with something spooky or surreal. Two episodes every month.
>>
>>36358838
>>36358838
This is the Best Podcast
>>
The only one I listen to is the No Jumper podcast.

Probably won't be interesting to anyone who isn't into hip hop but I love their interviews.
>>
Painkiller Already, any rape squad killers on here?
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.