[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mfw no down to earth gf to take out on dates and make her blush

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1491814001938-a.jpg (158KB, 612x536px) Image search: [Google]
1491814001938-a.jpg
158KB, 612x536px
Listen I know I'm not the coolest guy and sometimes my jokes make you groan but I think I we'll enjoy our time together fembot.....

I would like to be able to send you flowers with a stupid love note I wrote that makes you blush

I would like to hug you as we watch something boring on Netflix and low-key enjoy how nice you smell.

I would like to hear your voice of approval when I cook you something delicious and then tease you that I'm a better cook than you.

I would like to hold your hand in public and enjoy how qt you look when I lightly squeeze your hand

I would like to see you try to coax my cat into letting you hold him. I'd apologize profusely if he scratches your arm

I would like to nod intently when you vent about how your friends are being total bitches.

I would like to cuddle in bed with you then suddenly nibble on your ear and watch as you shout that I stop because we're just sleeping tonight.

There are so many things I would like to do with you. I know this is weird but.... I would really like to go out with you....

Fembot, please be my gf.
>>
>>36357194
>you desire romance
>she's already had her vagina stuffed with more dicks than she can count with her fingers
>her asshole has been stretched out
>guys have cum all over her face and hair
>she snickers as this beta talks about all this gay shit
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 544x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 544x960px
Don't talk to me unless you're a god.
>>
>>36357231
Are you describing yourself? If so, why does it seem that your sexual history makes you undesirable to men?
>>
>>36357250
Nah..... Not a God, just a guy looking for that special someone.... I'm painfully mortal.
>>
>>36357266
no im a guy
girls don't do this shit anymore because it isn't needed, guys don't play that game anymore. it's a free for all slut-fest, even at the churches.
>>
>>36357387
I won't deny that.... It becomes shallow though. I don't want a random fuck anymore
>>
Source on mango?
>>
>>36357416
become friends with a guy
>>
>>36357512
I'm looking for romance and I'm heterosexual.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.