[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got diagnosed with invasive melanoma and HIV at the same

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12

File: 2165968.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
2165968.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
I just got diagnosed with invasive melanoma and HIV at the same time when meeting with my doctor.

Even if I survive on meds the rest of my life for the HIV, the melanoma has already spread to my lymph nodes and possibly organs.

God doesn't exist. My entire life has been a horrible existence. Fuck all the normies who come here to LARP and pretend to be robots.

I've never even had sex so we have no idea how the fuck I got HIV too. I'm going to die a pathetic virgin from HIV and melanoma. What a fucking joke of a life.

I can't comprehend this fucking shit.

>never have sex
>get HIV

>stay inside on the computer all my life
>get advanced melanoma skin cancer

Fuck this gay earth
>>
Isthissumbait?
>>
>>36355488
No, according to my runescape clan mates this is just what happens to a 'ginger faggot' like me.
>>
>>36355435

It'll all be alright dude. You don't know what the future hold's.
I think you should try and relax. Everything is going to be fine.
>>
>>36356783
no, it wont, anon.
>>
Hopefully you have good health insurance goy
>>
>>36355510
>all that and born ginger
That's rough, man.
>>
>>36356936
Ginger is great though as long as they aren't covered in freckles. I wish I had long wavy red hair.
>>
>>36355435

I am so sorry anon, that's all I can say.

Any clue at all how you got HIV? Ever been pricked by a needle or something?
>>
>>36355435
can you tell us what those things feel like and what brought you to the doctor to have them checked
t.
paranoid
>>
>>36356965
Yeah, but us male gingers get bullied a bit :/
>>
>>36356783
Not really he is pretty fucked up. If being a robot was hard enough on his sex life AIDS pretty much seals the deal.
>>
>>36355435
how did you get aids tho
just take a guess if you really dont know
>>
>>36355435
How the fuck do you get HIV without fucking somebody else? Did someone inject blood into your bloodstream?

Also, dont know what melanona is
>>
>>36355435
You probably got HIV from tgose vaccines. Blame the jews.
>>
>>36356997
Male gingers are the cutest. I saw a one in the store a year ago with medium long wavy hair and in a fucking BOY SCOUT uniform and I almost fucking lost it. If only he knew he's been the subject of many a fap.
>>
File: 1480914310977.jpg (1MB, 1361x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1480914310977.jpg
1MB, 1361x1102px
>>36357035
melanoma is skin cancer
>>
>>36357035
melanoma is the nasty form of skin cancer
>>
>>36357058

That's the only thing I can think of.

OP Anon, have you ever had a blood transfusion?
>>
>>36355435
How the fuck do you have HIV?
>>
File: IMG_20170417_233624.jpg (482KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170417_233624.jpg
482KB, 1200x1600px
>>36357035
For anyone that doesnt know what melanoma looks like, here is an example.

;-;
>>
>>36355435
I don't believe you but on the off chance this is true, I'm sorry Anon
>>
File: 1471497264051.jpg (646KB, 2664x1776px) Image search: [Google]
1471497264051.jpg
646KB, 2664x1776px
>>36355435
Rip and Godspeed anon.
>>
>>36357109
Yeah but where the fuck did you get HIV without knowing? Is this a troll? What country are you from?
>>
>>36356805

You know with that attitude you might as well be dead already,Which is bad because you shouldn't want to die.
Because even though you might deny their existence (or maybe are unable to see), you have dreams, goals and aspiration's.
Just because you have some shit that's going to make it harder to achieve doesn't mean you should just drop it all.
Sure your dreams and stuff might not work out like you had planned everything.
But if you'd just stop for one second and believe that there is still plenty of stuff you can do in and with your life , then maybe you can find the strength to keep on fighting and make the best out of it.
So that even if you die in the end, would you rather have drowned in self pity and died a useless death? Or giving it all you've had and made the best out of the situation and stand proudly on your achievements however big or minor they might be.

>>36357001

Well i guess hes got to look for other things in life besides sex. And if your life only revolves around sex.... Well then you might wanna consider changing or kys.
>>
That's brutal, anon.

I'm sorry.
>>
>>36355435
What if God exists, life is a test, and you've already been given your test and failed. Shit like that makes me worry.
>>
>>36355435

I know I'll probably catch shit for this, but I am going to pray for you before I go to bed tonight anon.

I am going to pray your melanoma goes into remission and that your HIV viral load becomes undetectable. Hang in there buddy, as best you can.
>>
go on tinder and fuck raw as many roasties as possible
do it for us anon, you have nothing to lose
>>
>>36357171
>You know with that attitude you might as well be dead already,Which is bad because you shouldn't want to die.
Because even though you might deny their existence (or maybe are unable to see), you have dreams, goals and aspiration's.
Just because you have some shit that's going to make it harder to achieve doesn't mean you should just drop it all.

Are you fucking kidding me?

This guy has advanced cancer and you're still shilling this absolute horseshit. One day you're going to die and realize what you did when you wrote this post.
>>
>>36355435
Go out blazing
>>
File: 1491885746571.jpg (40KB, 512x599px) Image search: [Google]
1491885746571.jpg
40KB, 512x599px
>>36357151
I'm not the OP but you can inherit it from your parents. The symptoms show up after a few years/decade or so
>>
>>36357171

>OP has literal stage 4 cancer
>"dude just be positive :))"

You have to be baiting.
>>
>>36357109
>Skin cancer with brown skin

That is some severe unluck. Sorry, Anon.
>>
>>36357226

OP clearly expressed hes feeling very down about this shit.
And well its not like hes fucking dead already.
If he really wanted to go on a fucking swim in the ocean he could still hire a goddamn taxi and ride there and just jump in a puddle and feel some form of happiness before dying to cancer.
Or would you rather suggests he just sits there and wallow in self pity and then die?
With my suggestion maybe he'll die a bit happier.

>>36357256

Fuck you nigger
>>
Time to leech of society for the rest of your life, do not be guilty about it.
>>
>>36357208

Failed? Maybe he passed and os getting an early ticket out...
>>
File: IMG_3126.png (5KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3126.png
5KB, 234x215px
Fuck, that's tough. Life is cruel. I'm curious how you got HIV but i guess ultimately it doesn't matter. Have you asked your parents about it? The only plausible explanation is that one of them (likely your mother) is also positive but either doesn't know it or didn't tell you. Anyway, are you going to go forward with cancer treatment or are you gonna let it go?
>>
>>36357335
You are the dumbest motherfucker on this board. Go back to facebook.
>>
File: IMG_1751.jpg (58KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1751.jpg
58KB, 469x469px
>>36355435
>HIV
>Cancer
>Ginger

Either this proves that God just really, really hates gingers (because no soul) or there is no God and life has inflicted its greatest form or ironic cruelty on you.

But I'm inclined to believe this is bait. Do you have proof like medical documents? With those you will have my deepest condolences and sympathy.

What exactly is going through your head right now and how do you plan on spending the rest of your time alive?

Keep in mind OP the split millisecond you die you'll start to perceive an entirely new existence because the down time (death) is instantaneous. Life can only perceive itself and therefore that is all we can perceive until our eventual ascension as 4th dimensional beings. Maybe you'll even be immortal in your next interval of life. I'm sorry being human didn't work out for you though.
>>
>>36357335
>Or would you rather suggests he just sits there and wallow in self pity and then die?
Its better than trying to force yourself to be positive in your last moments without suggesting anything meaningful other than a change of attitude
>>
>>36355435
At least you'll get to die anon, that one thing many people here can only dream of doing
>>
>>36356985
Sorry I thought this thread died

>Melanoma
Basically found a huge mole on the back of my leg which looked very strange (different colours, weird shape, etc). It started bleeding one day which is when I went to get a biopsy

>HIV
I was sick constantly did a bunch of tests to check how my body was functioning

The HIV test and biopsy results came back and I was told the same time (today)
>>
>>36359760
Also to the people asking how I got HIV I have no fucking idea

>Never had sex
>Never had a blood transfusion
>Only had surgery twice (tonsols/eye surgery)

No. Fucking. Clue.

It doesn't matter anyway. The HIV is fucking irrelevant the cancer will kill me long before the HIV goes anywhere.
>>
>>36355435
Isn't melanoma one of the most treatable cancers, even at stage 4?
>>
>>36359946
Fuck no. There are three main types of skin cancer: SCC, BCC and Melanoma. SCC and BCC are normally very treatable and basically just require a removal of the lesion. Melanoma spreads quickly and once it does, there's very little you can do short of chemotherapy.

BCC and SCC skin cancers are not really a threat as long as you get them treated. Melanoma can be a death sentence depending on how fast it grows.
>>
>>36359825
You must have taken drugs from a needle then you dumb nigger.
>>
>>36359825
>>Only had surgery twice (tonsols/eye surgery)

That's gotta be it, anon. They fucked you somehow. Time to get revenge
>>
>>36359946
>For very early-stage melanoma that is only located near where it started, 5-year survival is over 98%. Survival for melanoma that has spread to the nearby lymph nodes is 62%. If melanoma has spread to other parts of the body, survival is 18%.
>>36355435
I'm really sad for you anon. I hope you find peace
>>
>>36359946
it's one of the most aggressive forms of cancer, if you've reached stage 4 without treatment chances are your liver, kidneys and nymph nodes are also riddled with it
>>
File: 1487487705001.jpg (23KB, 407x482px)
1487487705001.jpg
23KB, 407x482px
>>36360228
>nymph nodes
>>
go for the highscore or an hero
>>
I feel sad for you OP. Here I am thinking my minor health problems are worrying yet you get the horribly AIDS infested shit stick cocktail of cruelty. Try not to think or worry too much about the cancer. Get treatment and start smoking a shitload of weed to cope with it. The HIV isnt too bad since its no longer a death sentence but the late stage melanoma... wow.

I really do hope you pull through this nightmare somehow because I want to believe that the Creator who made our reality has some shred of empathy for his creation that suffer constantly.
>>
File: 827fj34.jpg (21KB, 486x480px) Image search: [Google]
827fj34.jpg
21KB, 486x480px
Prayers with you OP, even if you don't believe in God personally. Get treatment, you never know what could happen.
>>
>>36357171
holy fuck nigger, kys
>OP has cancer and HIV
>'just smile man'

>>36355435
life is shit man, it's not fair; I won't rec you to fuck roasties cause I don't believe in making other people's life worse just cause one's is shit; but at least ask for a second test, maybe the results on the HIV one are wrong, if don't, stop wasting your time here and travel man
>>
>>36356997
>You're like the only hot ginger guy I know
I've been told this a lot.

I think we just get a bad rap. Most ginger guys are spergs too.
>>
>>36355435
Dubs and he lives
Checkem
>>
>>36360872

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess OP is not rich, so the traveling is out. But honestly, what would seeing more of a shitty world he's not going to be a part of much longer do for him, exactly? Honestly, fucking honestly man, holy shit.

OP, I give you this sincere advice. Get a gun and do it yourself(in the woods, preferably.) You don't want that cancer shit doing the job slowly.

t. watched multiple relatives die slow, soul crushing deaths from various forms of cancer
>>
>>36355435
All of those years of not being yourself finally caught up with you, brah.
>>
File: peace.png (49KB, 138x128px) Image search: [Google]
peace.png
49KB, 138x128px
>>36355435
Thats unfair, I hope you get better and find peace wherever you are.
>>
>>36357171
this is what happens when all you do is lurk tumblr and don leave the house
my god you are a moron
>>
>>36360932
I wouldnt do a gun. Probably the helium gas mask method.
>>
>>36361069

If you have any diabetic relatives, I'd also recommend the insulin OD. Just fill a few syringes worth of their fast acting insulin(i get NovaLog for example) and you'll drop pretty quickly.
>>
I don't want to shill but a ketogenic diet may help, as it starves cancer cells of glucose.
>>
Enjoy it. You're leaving early. Some of us aren't so lucky.
>>
Look on the bright side, you will get the sweet release of death soon.
>>
You can easily cure cancer with Frankincense essential oil, ozone therapy, vitamin c injections, green juice detoxing and colonics.
>>
fuck man you literally got the short stick in life. Nothing we can do but to wish you a peaceful departure. Dont feel bad, at least then life wouldnt be able to fuck you over anymore
>>
>>36360175
What if the surgeon and nurses raped opie when he was under and one of them was poz.
>>
>>36355435
This is Gods response to you being a fucking faggot.
God does exist but in a few months, you won't lol
>>
>>36361740
A person's life can still be worth while even if they have a biological death sentence.
>>
>>36355435
We always knew you were cancer shitting up our board. Praise Kek, /r9k/ will be great again!
>>
File: 1487284330_1486449844861.png (139KB, 580x508px) Image search: [Google]
1487284330_1486449844861.png
139KB, 580x508px
RIP
Now that you know you're going to die. You know what you have to do. Use a rubber, you only want to emotionally scare them.
>>
>>36361790
but everyone has a biological death sentence.
>>
>>36356965
Protip: if they're not covered in freckles it's a dye job
>>
Hey OP, real talk. I have HIV too and it's extremely easy to control, one pill a day and I'm undetectable. There have been great advances where it's not really a big thing. Of course other people think it's a big thing but do you.It'll show you who you're real friends are and who are the fakers. I'm sorry about the melanoma I hope you can get it worked out.
>>
>>36357035
Maybe he stepped on a needle while that beach
>>
>>36355435
>I'm going to die
envy kicks in
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.