[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I calm myself down or at least control my anger better,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1490686313066.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1490686313066.png
35KB, 632x852px
How do I calm myself down or at least control my anger better, I know it's shitposting but when someone calls me a nigger I want to fucking kill someone
>>
Just kill someone and end up in a morgue/prison where you belong you stinky fuckin' nigger.
>>
Have you tried not being a fucking nigger?
What is it with you lot and anger management issues?
>>
>>36355280
If someone says that to you IRL, give them a fucking beat down. Don't take that shit from scrawny losers.
>>
>>36355280
Why do you think all black people smoke weed?
>>
File: black snout.jpg (129KB, 483x393px) Image search: [Google]
black snout.jpg
129KB, 483x393px
>>36355280
You can't because you're a nigger. Your DNA predisposes you to savage violence, which is why none of the other races like you.

Think about it, you dumb nigger. If you were a member of a race who generally kept their cool and settled their disputes with words, and then you had to deal with another race who was dumb, ugly, smelled bad, took all of your tax money in welfare and food stamps, and on top of all of that, they got angry and committed violence against you and your people at the drop of a hat, wouldn't you want to call them a bunch of fucking niggers?

Go back to Africa where you belong.
>>
>>36355313
They literally carry a gene that makes impulse control tank and rage spike, it's called MAO-A, most nigs carry it.
>>
>>36355280
stop being a nigger and get a job
>>
>>36355328
If someone said that to me in real life I would finally have an outlet to channel all the frustration in my life without holding back
>>
>>36355374
>Your DNA predisposes you to savage violence
This is coming from a white devil, the most genocidal, snivelling race of people to ever grace the earth
NOBODY IN HISTORY HAS COME CLOSE TO YOUR KILL COUNT
First World War - 17 million
Second World War - 80 million
British India - 27 million
This is ignoring all the despicable atrocities you've caused among the colonies
Never has there been such a despicable race of people that deserves to be systematically tortured
>>
File: you did this.png (444KB, 2048x791px) Image search: [Google]
you did this.png
444KB, 2048x791px
>>36355503
Success in war is not even on the same level as murdering your neighbors over pussy and drug deals. Whites dominated the planet for centuries because we wanted to spread civilization. That's a noble cause, and you should have gotten out of the way and let us do it. Your people, on the other hand, stab each other over games of dice and commit aggravated rapes as a form of leisure. You're animals and we're gods. The fact that we killed more than you can be considered "cleaning house."

Now get out, darkie. This hemisphere is for humans, not half-gorilla murder-demons.
>>
File: 1491566505022.jpg (129KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
1491566505022.jpg
129KB, 640x428px
>>36355656
>this is how the devil thinks
You people are so fucking evil you deserve to worse than death, fuck if there was a God you DEVILS WOULDN'T BE AROUND

Breaths

> Whites dominated the planet for centuries because we wanted to spread civilization.

You are a white devil, so no matter what information you receive the evil that runs through your blood will reject it, for you are by nature a monster that will continue to destroy what ever it comes across

This is why I will not deal with you personally but you have given me an interesting Idea, I will start making posts on /r9k to specifically show how evil you actually are and the kind of destruction you've committed among my nation and many others even in modern day
>>
AYO BRUH

SAY "JOY LANE" RIGHT QUICK NIGGA
>>
>>36355280
Stop shitposting this thread every single day you dirty nigger. I keep telling you to go to a black supremacy website where you'll be more at home and won't be as stressed but you never fucking listen to me and just shit all over our board instead. Fuck you.
>>
>>36355834
this is what it sounds like when you make a zoo animal mad. Irrational anger, shortness of breath, blind conviction. I bet you're squatting in preparation to throw your own shit, too.
>>
>>36355503
>>36355834
I definitely see why other races would hate us whites. Especially when we go on about how savage and violent you lot are. And you know what, you're absolutely right - not another race on the planet comes even close to matching the white man's capacity for violence and cruelty, except perhaps the Chinese. Want to know something else though? We don't feel bad about it. In fact, it's pride that courses through our veins when we reminisce about the Columbuses and Caesars, the Cortezes and Napoleons, the Leopolds and the Hitlers. Human history indisputably proves us to be the masters of the planet - only we can destroy ourselves and there's nothing you lot can do about it.
>>
>>36355834
>W-W-WHITE DEVIL MUH WHITE DEVIL DEYS SO EVIL

That's all you can talk about, fuck off. Go live in Africa or Asia, some place without as many white people and see if your life gets any better. It's funny because the Chinese are colonizing Africa right now and you don't care. I guess muh homeland muh resources don't mean as much to you as you say.
>>
File: nigger.jpg (27KB, 209x157px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
27KB, 209x157px
>>36355280
Coon Coon.
Black Baboon.
stupid, Worthless, Thieving Goon.
Often High Thrives in Jail.
His Welfare Check is in the Mail.
Some 40 Offspring have been had.
Not one will ever call him dad.
And Yet he Hollers Day and Night
"I Blames De White Man Fo My Plight,
>>
>>36355280
In a word, Philsophy. I don't subscribe to Hippydippy bullshit, but inner peace is not just a meme. If you feel your anger is not productive, let it go.
>>
When someone calls me a nigger I just smile and walk along because 99% of the time it comes from a fatass White slob who lives in a trailer park and I'm wearing a nice suit or in business casual.

I may be ugly and black but I succeeded at life and never needed the approval of my peers to feel well with myself, my revenge is laughing at /pol/ and racists in real life who will never get over themselves and their personal issues, constantly seeking the approval of others and hiding behind the internet.

And if that fails just remember whities are already on their way out. You were born just in time to see them become a minority in their own countries. How much more of a cuck could someone be?
>>
I swear to god, one day white people will get thoroughly pissed off and genocide all fucking coons.
>>
>>36355280
You're consciously making an effort not to chimp out instead of just throwing a brick.

[X] Rational human being
[ ] Nigger
>>
>>36355280
Text me.
Lets talk about internet racists
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.