[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I kind of feel like making a tin foil hat. I know it sounds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
So I kind of feel like making a tin foil hat. I know it sounds crazy but there are actually a lot of transmissions buzzing around (wifi, bluetooth, radio, cellphone, etc) and I feel like they could cause cancer. Should I do it or is this crossing a line I won't be able to get back over?
>>
you only get cancer if big pharma wants you to desu
>>
>>36354944

what if the aluminum acted as an antennae?
they make rf blocking clothing if you're that sensitive. Also Shungite is a good stone for shielding emf waves from your aura
>>
>>36355008
Yeah I'm sure it was big pharma that gave my uncle cancer and not the 30 years of inhaling smoke
>>
>>36354944
You're straight retarded OP if you think a tin foil hat is going to protect you from cancer
>>
>>36354944
Do it, OP. My head has felt so much clearer since I started wearing one regularly.
Seriously, I didn't even realize how fuzzy the "interference" was making my mind until I made a hat out of tinfoil. You're going to feel so peaceful, it's like a tiny solitary cave. You can almost hear the white noise come rushing into your thoughts when you take it off.
Obviously you don't have to wear it all the time, like to parties and such. I'll wear it to walmart occasionally, that's the only time I wear it in public.
>>
>>36355081
I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that I'll have to do some more research though

>>36355129
It blocks signal from going into my phone. And not all cancer I realize I could still get it from many other sources

>>36355181
I can't tell if your messing with me but I just made one and it actually does feel very peaceful. I hope this isn't the beginning of me going off the deep end.
>>
File: IMG_6941.png (15KB, 392x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6941.png
15KB, 392x271px
>>36354944
Do some research. Even before radio, we have always been bombarded by electromagnet rays, but most aren't harmful. It's ionizing radiation which rips apart molecules (and DNA being carcinogic) which causes problems.

Pic related, you've nothing to fear. We would have seen problems from this shit earlier.
>>
Does anyone in your family have mental illness op?
>>
>>36355282

nigger if you have enough functional brain cells to conclude that "it doesn't work like that" in one ridiculous instance, what keeps you from reading more and realizing another ridiculous thing is also ridiculous and stupid?

bluetooth, wifi, cell signals and other shit don't cause cancer, read up on these three things:

electromagnetism, spectroscopy, and eukaryotic cells

be woke son
>>
>>36355282
Not messing with you, it really does help me.
Post pics if you can, I'm curious how you constructed yours. I made my first one with a seam down the back but now I make them more like a swim cap, so there's no seam anywhere. I find I have to make a new one every week or so, depending on usage, but then I wear mine a lot.
>>
>>36355282
Self fullfiling prophecy is a strong effect. Some people can psychosomatic themselves into having symptoms from things that don't cause anything.
>>
I'd rather get cancer than look like a cuck
>>
File: _20170417_222601.jpg (1MB, 1699x3840px) Image search: [Google]
_20170417_222601.jpg
1MB, 1699x3840px
>>36355407
A lot of anxiety and depression. Gramma is schizophrenic

>>36355426
The long end goes over my forehead I just kept adding via folding/duct tape until my brain was covered. I might try to make a better one later

>>36355604
I considered that you're very likely right. Then again if placebo is effective why tamper with it?

>>36355647
I live alone and dont plan in wearing it in public
>>
>>36355730
And today magneto was born
>>
>>36355730
Not bad. You can tell the fit is kind of loose in the back, you might want it to be snugger. Other than that it looks good to me. Admittedly I'm not an expert, just a hobbyist.
>>
>>36354944
Your brain is protected by your skull and hair. The rest of your skin isn't, and skin cancer is deadly.
>>
>>36355181
This has to be bait...right? You're not wandering around walmart with tin foil on surely.
>>
>>36355181
I started wearing one at home ironically when my sister came to visit once (she always called me a crackpot conspirator for not believing that the holocaust happened among other things) and I was surprised by how huge of an effect it had. I started wearing it at home regularly and I managed to get out of my depressive slump. I don't feel as lethargic anymore and when I set my mind to doing something I can actually do it rather than losing motivation and doing something else such as masturbating. It sounds really stupid and I haven't made a post about it because I've been afraid people would call me an idiot but after seeing this anon's post I finally feel the courage to say something.
>>
>>36355181
This is going to sound crazy but I had a similar experience. Once for a dare I made tinfoil underwear and wore them to bed, and when I woke up my dick was 3 inches bigger. I had all my friends try it and it worked for everyone but the black guy.
>>
>>36356712
I did something similar, made a tin foil thong and when I woke up my butthole grew an extra 2 inches
>>
>>36355730
Waves come at you from all directions, you should make a full helmet, or at least a cowl.
>>
>>36354944
tinfoil actually amplifies transmissions to your brain
you can make a Faraday cage helmet and that will work
>>
File: catintinfoilhat2.jpg (102KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
catintinfoilhat2.jpg
102KB, 600x450px
OP be sure you make it out of actual tin foil, not aluminum. Also, good luck finding real tin foil since internet searches always match aluminum foil instead.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.