[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm feeling lonely asf right now. Can one of you come in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: hacktime.jpg (31KB, 591x395px) Image search: [Google]
hacktime.jpg
31KB, 591x395px
I'm feeling lonely asf right now.

Can one of you come in and be lonely with me?
>>
File: 1489466287444.jpg (82KB, 342x474px) Image search: [Google]
1489466287444.jpg
82KB, 342x474px
>>36354476
sure anon.
is there anything you want to talk about? or would you just like to sit here in quiet loneliness together?
>>
>>36354514
Idk, what do you think of the world? How is your own life going right now?

I've been feeling horrible lately, and I'm not sure if I can recover what's already been done
>>
>>36354476
I'm here anon, monitoring the thread, you're not alone
>>
>>36354476
What's up faggot, what do you wanna talk about?
>>
>>36354616
i think the world kinda sucks dick but i guess we have to make the best of it. my life has been very stagnant, and now it's starting to dip downwards. i'm trying not to let myself fall too far.
what's been troubling you? is there anything you need to get off of your chest?
>>
>>36354476
if it makes you feel better, i saved your image
>>
>>36354476
I fucked up so bad today that I crawled in my closet and refuse to come out. We'll be lonely together.
>>
>>36354623
feels good to know there are people in the imaginary world of my computer screen

>>36354650
are you on r9k to be sad with everyone else?
>>36354677
ahh just some cuck shit, I've never had a chance to be with a woman my entire life and the one time I did, it was everything I wanted, it was like a dream and I wished that it never ended. Before I knew it, it ended without even having a chance to embrace the moment and now I have to wait a year to possibly have that chance again.

the stress from that moment gave me a serious mental illness though, I'm going delusional and I'm currently getting processed for a diagnoses
>>
>>36354733
what happened anon? how did you fuck up?
>>
File: hacker.jpg (85KB, 1027x859px) Image search: [Google]
hacker.jpg
85KB, 1027x859px
>>36354713
it does make me feel a bit better, I compare it with this one, both of which affect my delusion. But I try to keep sane about it.
>>36354733
I know that feeling, when I'm alone in the house I'll find myself curled in a ball in fear, weeping.
>>
File: 1488778182770.png (171KB, 358x318px) Image search: [Google]
1488778182770.png
171KB, 358x318px
>>36354738
i'm sorry about that anon. i don't have experience with women so there's not much i can say, but i hope you can work things out. you seem like a nice person.
>>
>>36354762
Let's just say never fuck with roasties and I'll be alone forever. I thought I had a chance man.
>>
>>36354738
I feel you Anon, I've been dealing with delusions and hallucinations lately
>>
>>36354476
I'm just trying to help you.. does that make me god?
>>
>>36354738
No I come here to browse threads, I got tired of feeling sad after a few years so I stopped, so what do you wanna talk about faggot?
>>
File: sadpenguin.jpg (18KB, 284x339px)
sadpenguin.jpg
18KB, 284x339px
>>36354807
thanks man. A lot of people have that impression that I'm a good person, but I'm fully convinced that I'm not, in the end, I'll always fuck it up in the worst way possible.
>>36354844
Those who try to go against me come off to be the devil while it feels like my angels have abandoned me.

I try to embrace the contradictions because of how my brain is ignoring those that try to help and is focusing on the signs that support my delusion. It's so hard to hang on to my sanity and I've been waiting on medication for months
>>36354880
I too have gotten tired of feeling sad, I tried to be happy once and this is the result.

Life just isn't as fun as it used to be, I want to be a kid again.
>>
>>36354476
God I wish I could travel in time so badly

i'd do all the things i never have the courage to do
>>
>>36355052
what if it only resulted in reliving that experience, moment to moment?

that's what my life feels like right now
>>
>>36354928
Woah there, I didn't say I was happy just that I wasn't sad. I didn't actually change anything in my life except the opinions I held and the things I considered important, so maybe you could try that.
>Life just isn't as fun as it used to be, I want to be a kid again.
Don't waste time thinking about the past or the future, just focus on unfucking yourself in the now. I know how hard that is though, I spend most of my time laying in bed day dreaming, any specific childhood memories you'd like to share?
>>
>>36355286
to be completely honest.. I don't even have any childhood memories. I just wish that my brain wasn't this fucked up anymore
>>
>>36355416
>I just wish that my brain wasn't this fucked up anymore
Whatta ya meen?
>>
>>36355538
Idk, some trauma that went down a couple months ago, but I'd rather not talk about that incident.
>>
>>36354476
I know what you mean OP. I'm also very lonely. I don't think I'm human
>>
File: alien.jpg (24KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
24KB, 960x960px
>>36355954
yeah I feel that too, people treat me better than in my past, then they get angry at me when they see that I don't know how to interact with them.

It all just builds up
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.