[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trying to make food >Little sister comes up telling me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: say it again.jpg (20KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
say it again.jpg
20KB, 500x328px
>Trying to make food
>Little sister comes up telling me that she's really happy because she "just looked up a character in voltron and they're canon trans :'))"
>"Who cares? Why do you care?"
>"It's a big deal, it's a kid show! It's progress! They even use they/their pronouns!"
>Tell her I'm happy that she's happy and go back to my room with my food

Why are women so obsessed with seeing trannies and gays in everything? She was like this when we were younger too, she was super excited for princess and the frog because it had "DISNEY'S FIRST BLACK PRINCESS!!!". She talked about it with the same amazement I would expect from someone in 1969 telling everyone that we just landed on the moon.
>>
there's only 1 thing left to do, OP
>>
>>36354909
What do you mean, Anon?

origianalal
>>
>>36355125
Claim you're trans and shove your girldick in her, if she rejects you she's a hypocrite
>>
File: 1486345710578.png (573KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1486345710578.png
573KB, 1106x1012px
>>36355977
>lucky dubs

OP, you can't avoid this. KEK WILLS IT
>>
>>36354262
Your sister is going to be the single mother of a mixed race abomination, for sure lol
>>
>>36354262
The liberal moral agenda that goes with those views makes them feel good, and with women feelings are the most important thing. Women are largely pack animals, etc, etc, so what's new kids?
>>
>>36355977
>>36356009
Can't do that sorry

>>36356431
Hopefully not, but we're already mixed.

>>36356546
I guess I knew that, it's just frustrating.
>>
>>36354262
>It's progress!
Fuck. It infuriates me to no end that 'progress' has come to be equated with stomaching as much divisionist, rampant individualist shit as humanly possible. Progress used to mean something - it used to mean a civilization striving forwards to uncover the great mysteries of the universe and answer the great questions of the day. Now it means having as many special snowflakes as possible. How the fuck did this happen? How did this word just get seized by the cultural Marxists?!
>>
>>36356859
Eh I figured ya knew it, but just wanted to respond so you knew somebody was reading your post. idk anymore. Women are women and things are looking kinda bleak. Not that I would recommend it, but ever tried pushing her on the topic?
>>
>>36354262
how old is she?
she probably just read it online and is parroting it back
most people are guilty of that
>>
File: 1480618922301.gif (2MB, 190x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480618922301.gif
2MB, 190x300px
>>36354262
Simple OP push an idea enough and it becomes a thing and market it in a way where overly emotional people will eat the shit you're spewing and you're set to make some sorta movement it's all about target audience desu we have the memes and we have (((FEMINISM))) they are the yin and yang of autism just like you your sister is also autistic so she clings on to the (((FEMINISM))) as you cling on to the memes. It just so happens that the memes are where it's at and we lucky few have had the JEW curtains unveiled.
>Rocksmith2014.exe has stopped working
>>
>>36356937
Segregation
>It's progress
Mutilating your genitals
>It's progress
Mccarthyism
>It's progress

Just because you're society is making steps in a direction doesn't mean it's the right direction.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.