[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>con coming up in the next month at my city >no idea if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1469524295695.jpg (16KB, 260x390px) Image search: [Google]
1469524295695.jpg
16KB, 260x390px
>con coming up in the next month at my city
>no idea if I should go
what do people even do there?
I don't like anime dubs
I don't cosplay
I'm over 20 and live within walking distance

what would I even get out of it?
from the cgl thread it looks like it's a bunch of trannies and gays that would be at the meetup so I wouldn't even be able to pick up women
>>
>>36353390
Holly shit another con thread >>36352434

I dunno, if theres stuff there you want to ee go 4 it
>>
>>36353641
that was what reminded me about the con in my city
I thought it would be ok to meet anime and cosplay sluts
but I'm kind of old compared to the main crowd, not gay, and kind of awkward

so I would probably walk around by myself, get drunk and then end up getting hit up to buy teenagers booze and not get laid
>>
>>36353390
If you're not interested in the shit at the con, don't go to the con. That's all there is to it man.
>>
I went to Acen near chicago a few years ago

It was boring, I walked around mostly looking at girls asses, and everyone was in groups so it was impossible to talk to anyone. Everything in the booths were over prices, and all of the little side event things were by pretentious asshats who pretended they were smart.

Highlight was entering a mini blazblue tournament and coming in 2nd place.

That and the asses, God there were some beautiful asses hanging out.
>>
>>36353721
but then how am I supposed to pick up anime women and con sluts?

seems like there are no places outside of the internet and the internet kind of sucks for dating
>>
>>36353881
If the con has a rave thats where you go, Just pregame and go in drunk, and ask people in the line to buy party favors.

An anime cons rave was the only time I ever touched a girls ass, I grinded with her for like an hour, then she tried to talk to me for a bit, and I dipped out fast as hell because I got scared.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.