[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

currently sitting on my porch, smoking some cigs. It's been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: DvU0Um55.png (114KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
DvU0Um55.png
114KB, 265x265px
currently sitting on my porch, smoking some cigs. It's been a rough day for me, robots.

What about you guys? How did today go?
>>
>boss accused me of stealing from the register
>his only "evidence" was that I'm the most suspicious person because I never talk at work and I'm new
>told me to pay up the missing $200 or get fired
>now I have to explain to my landlord that I can't pay this months rent despite promising him I'd have it by next payday
>>
sorry to hear you had a bad day

today i changed some wheel seals and air brake shoes and drums on a truck and changed its oil and greased it.

what job do you have anon? the only job ive had is doing stuff like that but i couldnt do it anywhere else because i dont really know anything about cars and trucks i just follow ny uncles directions and ask him questions

and im smoking some cigs too
>>
>>36352924
I used to think smoking cigarettes were cool. I'd smoke around people, but throw that shit out if people weren't watching. And then I smoked out of habit. And then I quit, because I realized that no one thought I was cool.
>>
>>36353124

sounds like you got scammed out of 200 buckos
>>
>>36353171
I was an in home nurse but I have to get a new job now, probably gonna just get a dishwashing job or something until I can get back on my feet
>>
>>36353124
that happened to me before I just for fired I never took anything
>>
>>36352924
Today was okay.

I didn't wipe hard enough after a shit and everyone around the office could smell it
>>
>>36353124
Get a lawyer. You could prolly milk that company for harrassing you and stealing your money.
>>
>>36353124
just let them fire you, that or your a quiet creep thing isnt worth giving them your money and they know what their doing, it happend to me, tell them to kiss your ass and check the cameras.
>>
>>36353189
Congrats on quitting, anon
I was trying but im not sure now
>>
>>36353283
Just do cold turkey. It's basically what I did. Now it feels weird to even think of myself as a smoker.
>>
I bought a new laptop and now the 4chan genie has been let out of the lamp once again. It's 11am and I've been up since roughly 3am. I have no responsibities today but I can't help but feel I'm wasting my life.

Still, it could be a lot worse. I'm glad to talk to robots again, at least. Still wondering what the hell I'm going to do.
>>
Uni fag here
>Law Student
>Had to work in groups
>Obviously I end up alone since I don't have any friends.
>A girl notices I'm alone like some kind of special needs kid
>Approaches me
>Ask me if I want to join her group.
>Sperg out and mutter "N-No thanks" with a whiny whistle voice.

Felt like shit for the rest of the day. And now I have to work alone
>>
>>36353512
When I was in uni it was the same way, chin up anon, you'll probably be more productive this way on the bright side.
>>
>been dealing with going bald since I was 21
>23 today, decided to shave my hair down to a #2 buzz
>looks fucking terrible
Killing myself soon. On top of being an ugly manlet, I had to go bald too. Also can't grow a beard.
>>
>>36354176
Dude,

FINASTERIDE
somehow this wasn't original
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.