[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are girls so uninteresting? The few times I've managed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: C4-YQ7pUcAACzqn.jpg (198KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4-YQ7pUcAACzqn.jpg
198KB, 900x1200px
Why are girls so uninteresting?

The few times I've managed to actually get a date, she turns out to be a boring caricature of every meme I read on here.

Yet I've gone out and met plenty of guys who I have friendly connections with and can have tons of interesting conversations with. It doesn't seem like a matter of autism, either, I attempt to talk to girls about shit that I find interesting but they either show zero interest or only understand shit on a very superficial level and will direct conversation back to something superfluous. And it makes it next to impossible to form a connection with them because they have no desire to understand anything beyond the most absolute basic.

Do guys really just put up with this shit to get laid?
>>
probably because you attract women with the same amount of personality as you, i.e. as much as a damp washrag kys cuck famalam
>>
Ever considered that they are interested in stuff you're not interested in?
I don't want to say there's not a point to me made that men have an incentive to be different and thus vary more, but your use of
>superfluous
is just onesided. What is it that you do that's so inherently deep. Just some male struggles you think everyone must be interested in, because you are.
>>
Wow, it's almost as if it's easier for men to get along with other men Crazy! Its almost as if men and women generally into different things
Wow! Who the fuck goes on a dates with girls for interesting conversation anyway? Youre there to get laid
>>
>>36352265
This bitch's face looks like Robbie Rotten
>>
>>36352265
Lol that's a hilarious sign
>>
>>36352265
Honestly, this seems to only apply to girls that show remote interest in me actually. I've met interesting girls but 10/10 they were taken or/and not interested in me.
>>
WHY ARE WOMEN ALWAYS LIBERALS REEEEE
>>
File: IMG_2507.jpg (62KB, 680x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2507.jpg
62KB, 680x644px
>>36352525
How dare you compare some bastard to the god that is Robbie Rotten
>>
Because they don't need to be.

People always seek to use the lowest effort possible, and girls are valued just for existing so they don't NEED to do anything else.
>>
>>36353254
return to Reddit my le good sir
>>
>>36352348
>Ever considered that they are interested in stuff you're not interested in?

Of course but when I try to pry about what those other interests might be, I get "I'unno" or some other basic hobby they only kinda get into. There's nothing about this that involves thinking men are above women because of some inherently masculine tendency towards deeper thinking. This isn't a woman hate thread.

I'm talking about why most girls I know who are in my datable age range (18 - 24) seem completely disinterested in any sort of further understanding of any subject beyond what is superficially the bare minimum the be "into" something.

By which I mean something as simple as, if a girl says she likes film, in my experience all she likes is whatever's trendy at the moment, so she likes Marvel movies and virtually nothing else. Music? Same thing, basic knowledge of whatevers popular and no desire to research it further. Fitness and health? Again, same thing, she might jog twice a week but it goes no further with no desire to. If I ask her about her job, it's just a blank description that sounds like some automaton. If I ask her about her interests, it all just loops back around to some inane bullshit like "I do photography" or "I like music" when really she means she takes black and white pictures of trees and listens to Halsey.

And this isn't just one experience I'm projecting onto everything else, I've dated 6 different girls since the start of the year and haven't been able to tolerate more than 2 - 3 dates with them because they're almost carbon copies of one another's bland personality
>>
>>36352265
>Charles II, King of Spain, protesting the presidency of Donald Trump
>>
>most people simply exist and lead meaningless lives
wow, what a shocker
they think the same thing about you
>>
>>36353254
this is bait r-right
>sweatyfrog.jpg
>>
>>36353828

Well i have hobby's and interests (however autistic they may be) that i can passionately talk about.
Surely if both parties talk about their interests and show they're passionate about them, the other person will recognize and respect that?

>>36352265
>>36352348

You got a point, If your interests don't align then its difficult to get a conversation going.
But i understand OP when the other person does not make any effort to try and talk about their hobby's and interests.
The point being that even though you might like different things you can still find a common ground.
Somebody who likes to drive cars might have more in common with a musician then they might think.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.