[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got caught pirating again >internet is getting cut FUCK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

>got caught pirating again
>internet is getting cut

FUCK YOU VIACOM FUCK YOU SPECTRUM
>>
>not having a VPN
kek
KEK
KEKKKEKEKEKEEKEKKE

Enjoy DSL because of your retardation.
>>
>Not having a server you torrent to and Plex running to stream from
Retards
>>
File: bereft_of_brainstem.jpg (26KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
bereft_of_brainstem.jpg
26KB, 720x540px
>>36351859
>again
so this isn't the first time you've been caught/warned? why didn't you get a VPN after the first time? that sucks so much dude. what are you gonna do now? can you switch to another ISP. I think it's pretty risky to just download Hollywood films without taking precautions. I'm sorry for your painful lesson and thanks for the reminder that people do get caught. I torrent a fair bit but have never gotten in trouble, though I usually just torrent games, anime, and windows, which I guess is safer? To be fair though, a lot of movies can't be viewed or purchased through the normal outlets without excessive expense, so really what other choice do you reasonably have? THen again, that only applies to obscure / very old titles. Then again, what am I talking about, you can find just about anything if you look hard enough cuz the internet contains just so much info yo. So all in all, I actually can't really think of a life without internet. I've had access to it my whole life, so I guess I've come to take it for granted.
anyway hope you enjoyed my blogpost while I procrastinate as usual. Im just making this website even worse with this rambling drivel.
so sorry about that.
>>
>>36352076
I never had problems with my old ISP, it's only when shitty Spectrum took over that this shit happened. I thought I was just unlucky
>>
File: chatterbox.jpg (45KB, 750x751px) Image search: [Google]
chatterbox.jpg
45KB, 750x751px
>>36352140
So what's actually gonna happen to you? Is it a serious problem? So I have had 3 ISPs, Cox, Verizon, and my university (not sure what its called officially) and I've never been in trouble for torrenting despite seeding multiple terabytes worth of files 24/7. I actually haven't heard of Spectrum before, but they look pretty shit in terms of their pricing. I guess they're also pussies when it comes to piracy though I imagine those big companies can be very imposing.

Anyway, if you aren't completely fucked and lose access, you should be more careful I guess. Are you gonna get a VPN now? If so, try to avoid the snake oil BS ones that have sprouted up recently and get something legit and good.
>>
>>36352326
I don't know what I'm going to do... I'm a neet, obviously and mommy and daddy aren't going to be happy I killed their cable.

>might kms
>>
File: young_putin.jpg (12KB, 170x260px) Image search: [Google]
young_putin.jpg
12KB, 170x260px
>>36352391
Oh fuck you're right! I know my parents would be furious if this happened to me. Have you told them yet that you're gonna lose cable + internet? You should look around for other providers to show your parents some initiative, hopefully it might make them less mad. What did you download right before getting caught anyway?
>>
>>36351859
>tfw spectrum sent me a 2nd warning
my fault for pirating a shit game like FO4
>>
>>36351859
>mfw Swiss
>mfw pirating any form of entertainment is perfectly legal here
>>
>>36352391
Get off that shitty provider and tell mommy to go somewhere else. Use a vpn and/or a private tracker
>>
File: big_data.png (257KB, 462x425px) Image search: [Google]
big_data.png
257KB, 462x425px
>>36353490
yeah, this is a nonissue; just a chance to get a less shitty provider. it's not like the FBI are gonna kick down his door guns blazing -- they only do that to 7 year olds downloading barbie movies.
>>
>>36351859
>parents changing internet provider to EE
Should I just kill myself already?
>>
File: 1491486031579.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491486031579.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>tfw stopped paying for internet because I'm never home due to work and classes and just sleep all day
>just use my phone tether when I am actually home and on my PC
>10mbps down due to near cell towers
>30 dollars a month for this
>unlimited data

It's hell when I download something but I don't really play fast paced multiplayer games online (play fightan games at my campus) and if I have big downloads, I just do it at my friend's place or download it overnight.

I am afraid of my phone kicking the bucket because I'm leaving it on all night, but I have a spare battery in case I wear it down.

On occasion I'll get banned from 4chan due to using a 4G network. It's weird seeing the shit people getting banned for. I can probably get around this, but I'm too lazy.
>>
>>36353490
>>36353591
>tfw live out in the sticks where there is only one highspeed isp

kill me
>>
File: 1492436691493.gif (97KB, 288x384px) Image search: [Google]
1492436691493.gif
97KB, 288x384px
>>36351859
>not using a burner phone (metroPCS) with $60 unlimited data plan for using torrents/primewire/rargb/etc with an alias (real name and address not necessary/verified)
>using home's ISP for illicit shit
Top Wew
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.