[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kissless khv >talking to 7/10 roastie on tinder >wtf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1491896394271.png (1MB, 897x1431px) Image search: [Google]
1491896394271.png
1MB, 897x1431px
>kissless khv
>talking to 7/10 roastie on tinder
>wtf she seems to like me
>call her hot
>she says ''you are to''
>holy fuck is this real life
>continue to chat with her
>she asks my height
>5'11''
>''sorry anon, didn't you read my profile. I'm not looking for guys under 6 foot.

What. The. Fuck
>>
Pic unrelated by the way
unoriginal
>>
>>36351334
well since all is lost, just tell her
>but I'd fuck you with (insert made up size here) dick
>>
So manlet, did you finally learn?
>>
what did you write on your profile
>>
>>36351434
I learned to add like half an inch to my real height, yeah

>>36351385
Good idea
>>
>retards still think getting a girl to respond to you on tinder means they want to fuck

Every time. You can post a picture of a piece of dog shit on your profile and say youre a jobless fat ass in your description and girls will still respond.

You wont be fucking any of them unless youre Chad though.
>>
I've got a story to add to your collections
>Years ago, when dating apps first started getting big
>Started talking to this 6/10 girl with 10/10 newbies
>I was really laying it on, thick. Every line out of my limited toolkit
>She eventually gives in and asks, "So, how tall are you?"
>I didn't actually know, at the time. I knew I wasn't six feet, but I was close. I said "5'11", I guess... Whatdoes it matter?"
>That's when I learned the height meme was real, at least in some women's minds.
>Show up to our date, and the very first thing she said to me, before I even got to say hello? "You're like 5', 9"!" Like I had told her some ridiculous lie. It was two fuckin' inches. I didn't even really know my height.
>She acted like a bitch the rest of the night and wouldn't let me pay for her meal because, "It's no longer a date."
>>
>>36351488
>half an inch
>still under 6 foot
You didnt learn anything
>>
>he didnt tell her he's 6ft when he's 5'11
If this story is legit you're a fucking idiot. Unless a girl is into measurements, and is 5'11 herself you can always pose slightly taller
>>
>6'1
>will lie and say I'm 5'10 or some other manlet height when I see a little guy trying to tell girls he's taller than he is
>>
>>36351482
People will call me autistic and bully me here. You don't want to use anything I do as an example of how to get laid trust me.
In fact, I should write something new on my profile

>>36351594
Part of me just wanted to be like ''HA! I knew the meme was a lie!''
>>
> using Tinder
anon pls. just stop.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.