[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont you just leave genetic cunts behind and evolve to fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: wvlRMTC[1].jpg (68KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wvlRMTC[1].jpg
68KB, 720x1280px
Why dont you just leave genetic cunts behind and evolve to fuck qt trans-girls(male)
>>
Because you look like a man lmfao homo
>>
Why don't you stop being a degenerate
>>
>>36349893
I'm honestly considering it. Maybe just once.
>>
>>36349999
Quads. Kek is speaking to you OP. Listen to this man
>>
>>36349999
These digits done lie, op
>>
>>36349893
Because I want to fuck pussy, not some dudes asshole.
>>
File: 0rHiz2m[1].jpg (232KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
0rHiz2m[1].jpg
232KB, 1440x1440px
>>36349999
Not really
The Greeks and Romans used to do it because women were impossable to have a conversation with as they were so damn stupid
>>
>>36350159
>Fucking a man will make you just as stupid
>>
File: 1491630514704.jpg (120KB, 674x672px) Image search: [Google]
1491630514704.jpg
120KB, 674x672px
>>36350159
what does fucking men have to do with a woman's intelligence? you put your penis in the vagina, you aren't supposed to be having a political discussion at the same time
>>
>>36350159
>someone did it a long time ago so it's not bad!

Stupid dumb braindead tranny scum
>>
Maybe cos I want biological children and a wife, not a fleshy sex toy
>>
>>36351081
>I want biological children

>not reading Schopenhauer
>not being an anti-natalist
Im sure you are able to have conversations with cunts just fine, lol
>>
File: 1475756096373.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1475756096373.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>36349893
>trans

yeah no. that's where I draw the line. I'd rather stick my dick in a blender and make a smoothie. Traps are a delicasy. Trans are an abomination.
>>
>>36351158
Yeah I had a nice long conversation with your mom last night
>>
>>36351272
Traps are trans retard. Just not all the way. A male making efforts to be female is transexuallity.
>>
>>36349893
Because the real red pill is that the good looking trannies like the one in your picture are just as bad (if not worse) than girls when it comes to standards. Good looking trannies are few and far between and lets not pretend like there isn't a market for them. (Chaser Chad) Its simple supply and demand, the good looking trannies and traps have far more luxury in choice than even Stacy.

Not only that but trannies also require someone who can degrade them in bed and make them feel like a helpless little fuck toy. Do you think a man/lank/dicklet is going to accomplish this? Think again. Since trannies are actually males themselves and sometimes tall/hung, they need an alpha Chad so they can feel like a bitch.

You have a far better chance scoring yourself an average girl than a cute trap.
>>
>>36350159
[CITATION NEEDED]
Fssd
>>
File: 1465172232784.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465172232784.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>36349893
Who the fuck keeps making these threads? seriously every single fucking day with this shit.
If you want to be gay and fuck men or if you are one of these men who like to wear dresses and pretend theyre women even though every single person on the street is looking at you and thinking "HOLY SHIT look at that adams apple! did you see the adams apple and the beard on that mentally ill thing? " thats fine

but trying to somehow brainwash people into accepting you or be like you youre wasting your time, even the retards who are saying "sure maybe" would never take it out of here.
They might fap to those things but in real life the only ones who would even be seen with those things are other mentally ill failures

so maybe think about your life in about 10 years when you have to explain to someone that even though you have a lump in your throat the size of a walnut and a deep voice you like to wear dresses or fuck things that like to refer to themselves as women , and that person will laugh at how pathetic you are and make you have a bad time

so really , think about that poor person who has to go through a conversation with one of these things or with you (nobody likes to talk to mentally unstable weirdos ) buy some rope and hang yourself , but more importantly , get the fuck out of this board
>>
>>36352082
Stay spook'd my friend
>>
>>36349999
this
re think your life or suffer the wrath of god
>>
I'm a trans girl (male) and I want a genetic girl as my girlfriend
>>
>>36350159
And the Greeks and Romans got BTFO and watched their empires collapse.
>>
>>36352689
Unironically actually kys
>>
File: kanna that's wicked.jpg (78KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kanna that's wicked.jpg
78KB, 1920x1080px
>>36351453
>tfw girl (male) and have a bf that is considered a manlet, but he's still noticeably taller than me
shit is 10/10
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.