[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate weedheads and communists with all my heart and soul. Both

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1490634947295.jpg (97KB, 800x713px) Image search: [Google]
1490634947295.jpg
97KB, 800x713px
I hate weedheads and communists with all my heart and soul. Both of these should be punishable with the death penalty.
>>
Interesting argument, Anon. Care to fill in some of the logical steps in the middle?
>>
>>36349576
I agree. Both are fucking annoying. They also tend to co-occur. Most potheads that i know of are commies, and most commies are potheads
>>
>>36349629
They're savages. They spread crime and do not work. They bring loud crowds wherever they go and destroy property. They do not care about upholding the law.
>>
>weebs
>/fit/fags
>/leftypol/ commies
>lookism assholes
>lolcow "fembots"

all need to fuck off back to their respective boards/websites
>>
>>36349576
Well, you're in fucking luck, because I have a head full of prescription speed and if you try to fuck with me in this stand-your-ground state, I'll take a gun and use to put your fucking brains on the other side of the room. I've got two words for you: multilevel fucking marketing.
>>
>>36349654
I'm a pothead and I'm a Libertarian.
>>
>>36349712
This is the primitive savagery you'd expect from a druggie. You are an animal.
>>
>>36349693
I bet you'd be more into lookism if someone threw acid in your face, you retarded faggot. Then you'll wish you were /fit/ enough to get out of the way of my fucking fists as I pummel you to the concrete, and you'll deal with your scarred and broken body by escaping into anime. Bada bing bada boom. I just opened you up to some new experiences.

>>36349745
You're a Jew with five inches of reeking gemelli hanging out of your fly. Don't talk to me, don't read my posts. I don't want to know that you exist. I don't mean that, I'm a little sensitive right now. Sorry.
>>
>>36349671
>They spread crime
Can you compare the crime spread rate among this group to another one?
>they do not work
Can you cite statistics?
>They bring loud crowds wherever they go and destroy property.
So do crowds of football fans.
>They do not care about upholding the law.
You agree with every law?
>>
>>36349671
Lmao you sound like a bootlicking edgy teenager
>>
>>36349713
Note that it says "most." Maybe you should stop with the weed, it's making you dumb
>>
>>36349576
I hate potheads, but not gommunists.
I hate interacting with people who are under the influence of a mind-altering substance.
>>
>>36349784
>>36349818
Savages. Animals. Insects. Primitive beasts.

>>36349798
The rowdiness, violence, and lawlessness of "weedies" and commies is unmatched by hardly any demographic. Those who choose the way of the animal need to be treated as such.
>>
>>36349872
That is complete nonsense. Stoners are harmless when compared to cocaine users, alcoholics or heroin addicts.
>>
>>36349872
I would argue that the death penalty is primitive, and anyone who uses human slaughter as a tool of any kind should be imprisoned for life with no outside communication.
>>
>>36349576
Although I want to agree with your sentiments, your views are too extreme to be logical. You can't kill people for thinking a different way or smoking a plant.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.