[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do i lose at everything? it would be one thing if i was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1487908140987.jpg (81KB, 803x617px) Image search: [Google]
1487908140987.jpg
81KB, 803x617px
why do i lose at everything?

it would be one thing if i was a loser who couldn't fit in with normal society but i at least had fun pubstomping in vidya

it would be another thing if I was a relatively successful nerd who just had fun playan vidya occasionally but never won

and then of course there's chad thundercock who wins every game ever (no need to discuss that)

but instead i'm a loser who sucks at vidya and can't win anything and doesn't have a competitive bone in his body
>>
If you do your best and it still doesnt work then you just arent meant for it
>>
>>36348557
That's why I should kill myself
>>
>>36348557
yeah but who does their best, ever, in anything? You always could have dedicated more time to something. You didn't have to take that nap, or jerk off that one time, you could have been studying or trying to do analysis or theorizing or practicing or whatever activity that's related to what you wanted to do.
>>
>insert "you just haven't found what you're good at yet" meme
>>
>>36348537
Iktf anon, I suck at literally (literally) everything, and not from lack of trying either. I'm pretty sure I'm cursed or something, or a genetic mistake
>>
>>36348537
The same happened to me.
One you Realize that nothing really matters you begin to win at some shit.

The least you try the best you are.
>>
>>36348537
u can get money and then get some gold digger to sit on your face and live with you.
>>
>>36348760
Everyone has at least 1 natural talent they have overlooked or don't acknowledge to some extent. It may be the one thing you least expect, but it is certainly there, no matter how big or small it is.
>>
>>36349156
if you have a talent that you've overlooked all the way into your adult life then its probably something ridiculously small and irrelevant
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.