[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know that feel when you're on a date with a girl and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9458.jpg (31KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9458.jpg
31KB, 306x306px
You know that feel when you're on a date with a girl and you're such a pussy, filled with all sorts of insecurities that if you try to admit the girl your feelings towards her or try to kiss her without saying anything you get that cramp in your stomach and you can't tell if you feel a sudden urge to take a shit or you're gonna suddenly throw up and on top of it all if you try to say anything, you start stuttering...

That is the definite proof of being a pseudo-normie beta.

Tho if you just consider kissing her directly, without saying anything as a feasible option, maybe there's still some hope left for you.
>>
>>36348324
>date
>girl
>kiss

Yeah I know that feel as much as a normie knows what it's like to have no friends.
>>
>>36348324
>You know that feel when you're on a date with a girl
nope
>>
File: 1491321947767.jpg (175KB, 699x702px) Image search: [Google]
1491321947767.jpg
175KB, 699x702px
>>36348324
>on a date with a girl

Get out normie!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36348365
It doesn't have to be a legitimate date ffs

At uni/school/party/whatever, anywhere where you can approach a fucking female human being
>>
I want to hear your thoughts and experiences robots
>>
You expect experiences and replies on that situation in this kind of shithole lol
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.