[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't wanna go to prom, my friends are lame, and I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1988.jpg (47KB, 482x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1988.jpg
47KB, 482x599px
I don't wanna go to prom, my friends are lame, and I have no sex drive or desire to have a woman in my life anymore. Should I still go just because it's the last hurrah?
>>
mine is coming up and i have no friends. If I go nobody would even interact with me. I wish I had friends to go to prom with.
>>
>>36346953
>>because it's the last hurrah
Yes that's exactly why you go. Who cares if you're alone? I would go alone too, it's just something you're supposed to do. The only people that make fun of people that are alone are actual losers who have barely a social circle themselves (that was me)
>>
I didn't go all 3 years in a row. Shit seemed lame. So one year I used the money I didn't spend on prom tickets and a tux to throw a party instead. Way better use of time and money. Even if you don't have a bunch of friends, you'll have a better time if you do your own thing with the money. Don't get pressured into doing something that is boring af.
Also the proms at my school were pretty ghetto. So there is that.
>>
OP has decided he's done having women in his life before he's even graduated high school.

I fucking love how smart you are dude
>>
>>36346953
>prom
only if you are a fucking normie
>>
File: IMG_1993.png (56KB, 192x154px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1993.png
56KB, 192x154px
>>36347173
>the only people that make fun of people that are alone are actual losers
good meme. I'm a relatively average looking guy with a few friends but I was mocked pretty hard for being alone.
>>
>>36347226
im a guy with no friends, robot and a khv and still nobody made fun of me except my family
>>
>>36347201
Ok nigger if something doesn't entice me why should I do it? Im not a MGTOW faggot but im clearly not excited in any way about it and it would just bring more stress which would ultimately affect the night/relationship. I've been with women before but this is a point in my life where it is going to fuck me over.
>>
>>36347226
I agree. You simply just won't be noticed at all>>36347259
>>
>>36347294
doesnt matter even if they notice you
if they notice you are steadfast with your choices and lifestyle isntead of an autismo theyll leave you alone
they cant make fun of something that doesnt bother you - it simply means youre an insecure roastie chasing faggot
>>
Graduated last year but let's be real prom is for the girls. Last year I went and it was a terrible time. Every guy I know hated it because is cost them hundreds of dollars and every girl I know just did it to post pictures on social media. This year all the guys have wised up and there's apparently a shortage of them asking girls, so a couple of female friends have asked me, even though I'm in college. I said yes to one of them under the condition that I don't have to pay for a ticket and we split the dinner cost.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.