[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend (Indian guy) is dating a white girl for almost two

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1492325184375.jpg (59KB, 749x735px) Image search: [Google]
1492325184375.jpg
59KB, 749x735px
My friend (Indian guy) is dating a white girl for almost two years.He came up to me and told me her dad is a bit of a racist and doesn't want her seeing him because his aunt was murdered by a poo in loo.
>>
Do you live in Britain? Also is she ugly because I have never seen a white girl date a pajeet
>>
Do white girls even date outside of chad and tyrone?
>>
>>36346703
no bf who do not associate with niigers
>>
>>36346734
Nope. I live in Canada.

She is not the most attractive but not ugly. Probably 7/10 and shes rich.

>>36346740
Yes. I'm asian and I've dated 3 white women and 1 asian girl.

When he told me this, I thought about /pol/ but I'm banned on /pol/.
>>
>>36346703
In Similar situation.
My gf is white natural blonde and her sister.Their mother don't like me at all and she knows that I am fucking her everyday.
Me and gf are cyborgs in long relationship and we like to chill, fuck or vidya.Looks like normies but not in heart.

I am half white asian.
>>
>>36346926
forgot to add

>inb4 elliot rodgers
>>
>>36346850
>Cucknadia
Now it all makes sense.
>>
>>36346850

OK what makes this pajeet so special that a rich white 7/10 would be interested in him?
>>
>>36346998
He is really charismatic, intelligent, not autistic. He is 5'11" and all around good guy.

>>36346989
back to pol. this thread proves that white women don't care about race more and more.

inb4 cupid stats

online dating != real life dating.

of course i don't expect pollacks to realize this ahaha
>>
>>36347172
why so defensive
did by friend you meant (You)
>>
if i was your indian friend
i would cum inside her and have a hybrid baby
just to piss of that cuck dad of hers
>>
>>36346703
even more 3rd world subhumans coming to fuck girls in the west

cause why not, jsut go ahead
not like im an evil racist scumbag who doesnt like subhuman savages coming and miscegenating his entire homelands
>>
>>36346926
fuck off normie at least Elliot was relateable
>>
>>36347730
yeah that's what I told him. Fuck her dad stupid racist. At least her mom is more sympathetic to her relationship.

>>36347657
no. he is actually my friend.

>>36347748
tip
>>
>>36347172
>this upset by a joke
Damn someone's insecure
>>
This thread is example on why the west is dying.

Women are born nation wreckers
>>
>>36347748
lol just cuck the asian men. their women are thirsty for white cock
>>
>>36347925
>accelerating the decline

kill yourself
>>
>>36347925
the thing is i dont want to
i am really at the fuck everything point but i still get kidna mad out of reflex
>>
>>36347902
muh west

kys
>>
>>36347892
>still replying

looks like someone is hurt
>>
>>36347947
>implying it's not inevitable

how newfag are you?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.