[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET A DATE FOR PROM! FUCKING CHADS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET A DATE FOR PROM! FUCKING CHADS AND STACEYS RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE! I DONT WANT TO BE STUCK AT HOME WITH MY DICK IN MY HAND AGAIN! I JUST WANT A NICE GIRL LIKE IN BAKEMONOGATARI
>>
>i just want a nice girl like in bakemonogatari
well there's your problem
>>
>>36346696
I guess it's true what they say

anime fans do cry on prom night
>>
>>36346696
Then don't go to prom, Jesus! Simple.
>>
Ask all the non-Stacy girls.
>>
Ask someone slightly above average. Odds are, if you aren't a complete sperg they'll accept.
>>
>>36346696
Why don't you go trap and have a nice rich bf pick you up for the prom?
>>
File: no picture available.png (4KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
no picture available.png
4KB, 450x450px
>>36346696
>going to prom
gtfo normalfag
>>
My friend hooked me up m8, she's pretty cool too. Just ask one of your friends with a gf
>>
File: 1489878529337.jpg (172KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489878529337.jpg
172KB, 1000x800px
>>36346696
>tfw oneitis asked me to prom

too bad i didn't utilize on it and fucked it up
>>
File: 1393574059306.png (46KB, 307x262px) Image search: [Google]
1393574059306.png
46KB, 307x262px
>Be friends with cute nerdy gamer girl in HS
>Friends tell us to date because we are so comfy with each other
>Tell her I like her and she likes me too
>its happening.jpg
>We're holding hands, cuddling, kissing, going out on dates
>Graduation and prom time rolls around
>She tells me she wants to explore her options and be free before going off to college and breaks up with me
>Three days later she's making out with a rugby chad every where they go
>Find out he pumped and dumped her day after prom
>Meanwhile I just played at the arcade alone all night
>Right before graduation she wants to "hang out again for old times sake like friends"
>mfw I make up a fake job just to never see her again

Thanks for reminding me, OP. Also, all the bake bitches are fucked up. What are you doing?
>>
File: at the club.jpg (71KB, 410x474px) Image search: [Google]
at the club.jpg
71KB, 410x474px
>walk up to girl I know and say "We should go to prom"
I already got a date, anon. It is THAT easy, just be yourself.
>>
>>36347203
yo friend hook me up with a random girl i dont know

Sounds great
>>
>>36347944
OP doesn't know any girls who will go with him to prom, so...
>>
>>36348190
Well, i wouldnt do that. I actually dont think i can since the only friend is outside of shcool and would get someone not from my shcool and prob be awkward
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.