[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when there aren't any jobs available where you live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 2Q==.jpg (14KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
2Q==.jpg
14KB, 277x182px
>when there aren't any jobs available where you live
>closest job openings are 70 miles away
I fucking hate living in America. Why the fuck is everything so spaced out? Even the grocery store is like 2 miles away from my apartment.
I can't imagine waking up every morning and driving 70 miles to some shit job that doesn't even pay that good. If we had an actual public train system in this country then it wouldnt be so bad because I could just relax on the train ride to work and maybe get some sleep and not have to work about getting stuck in fucking traffic.
Fuck
>>
>>36346646
ah the joy of central london
>traffic
>rush hour
>good home

.....cant move out, everywhere expensive
>>
>>36346646
>living in a flyover state
that's what you get
>>
>>36346737
It's too expensive to even stay in Londonistan.
>>
>>36346646
>>closest job openings are 70 miles away

If you're that remote trains wouldn't help you anyway.
>>
>>36346753
>get born in an extremely rural area
>no jobs even for college students
>no money to move away
>stuck with parents forever
okay my mistake for being born sorry anon
>>
>>36346646
if you had a public train system it would be absolute garbage like all public tran systems are and it would take and hour to cross 20 miles

source: someone who uses public train system every fucking day and wants to die
>>
File: 1481122783999.jpg (169KB, 511x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481122783999.jpg
169KB, 511x500px
I just don't understand majority of people who are able to bare living life of a literal slave.

Like so many people live in some shity 30m2 apartment that they have to give 50% of their salary to some Jew home owner who doesn't do jack shit and bought that thing for like pennies before.
And plus that having to pay all other expenses like food, water, electricity and some other bullshits.

People seriously in todays day and age live and work for peanuts just so they could feel worthy or some shit. I dont understand.
I would rather live on street or rob people then live like this.
>>
>>36346753
Sorry my bad.
In my next life, ill just ask god to put me in a wealthy family that lives in a urban area
>>
>>36346799
In Japan you can get on a train from Osaka to Okinawa and still be there in a few hours.
Stfu
>>
>>36346839
It would only suck now because all the tracks in America are privately owned and train companies can't get any funding for better service.
>>
>>36346859
Its not so they can feel worthy you retard, its so we can fucking survive. Not everyone freeloads off their mom and dad and have to work so they don't die on the street.
>>
>>36347018
Osaka and Okinawa are major population centres.
>>
>>36348103
Oops. Fuck.
>>
>>36346646
>I fucking hate living in America.
Rural America, you mean.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.