[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me something good that happened recently. >walking out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: greatday.jpg (73KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
greatday.jpg
73KB, 600x590px
Tell me something good that happened recently.

>walking out of a building
>qt waits to hold the door open for me
>gives me a warm smile and I give one I return
>tfw it made my day
>>
>download FL studio after years of having great songs in my head that I couldn't create
>it's actually really easy to use
>tfw made a god tier track earlier
It sucks that I sing like shit and my songs have a heavy emphasis on the lyrics, but at least I can make solid background music now.
>>
>>36344872
Show us anon. Ill give honest feedback
>>
some of my e-friends and i started playing games together again which we haven't done in awhile.
>>
>>36344823
I went out, and didn't sperged.
>>
Nothing. I try to be optimistic and i really hate the super negative people you sometime see here, but damn shit has just sucked really bad for a while now.

I honestly can't remember the last time something good happened.
>>
>>36344926
Well maybe god tier is an exaggeration but I've never came nearly as close to recording what I had in mind as this and it only took a few hours of figuring out how fl works.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s03PU8v3L2iy
Makes me feel really excited about the things I could do if I actually got good at this software.
>>
>>36345136
I hope things work out for you buddy.
>>
>>36345278
This seems like it would be good background music for a video game.
>>
>go to eat at el meson (best fast food in PR)
>qt cashier with the most beautiful smile takes my order.
>asks for my name
>a-a-anon
>she laughs and says she likes my name
>hand her the money and she touches my hand
>i amost cried of joy.

I need to go there much more. But I have no money rn. I'm a poorfag that literaly has 6 cents on his bank account.
>>
>>36345430
I take a lot of inspiration from vidya when I make music. This one has lots of lyrics, though.
>>
>>36344823
I got a female coworker's phone number. I didn't even ask for it; we were talking, nearing the end of her shift, beginning of mine, and suddenly said "Let me give you my number."
This has literally been the first time this has ever happened to me. Unsure and anxious how to proceed but either way, I'm completely flattered that she gave me her number. She's actually pretty cute too.
>>
>>36345557
This doesn't necessarily mean anything (she might've just been being social) but at least it shows she has a good impression of you.
Keep it up anon.
>>
> ask to get drinks with girl I've loved for years
> we literally met in second grade
> she's kind of friendzoned me, but god damn it, I'm determined to get out
> she says yes
> she lights up when I arrive
> hugs me
> I ask about her new tattoo
> it's about her boyfriend who literally died of cancer
> he was a cool guy
> I had no idea they were dating this whole time
> I was being friendzoned because she was in love with a dying man, but now he's dead
> paradigmshift.jpg
> we talk for hours
> walk her to her car
> she has to go, but she'll be back in town in a few weeks
> she gives me a really good hug
> hope.jpg
>>
>>36345492
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xPjsTyS4lY
around the 1min mark is the part that might apply to your situation
>>
>>36344823
The woman where I bought this ring seemed like she thought I was a really nice guy. I thought she was attracted to me at first but now I think she just thought I was nice.
Idk. It was nice. It makes me feel nice when girls look in my eyes and smile and don't look awkward kg uncomfortable when I smile back
>>
>>36345613
Thanks.
>This doesn't necessarily mean anything
That's what I thought as well. Either way I'm gonna give it a go. We'll see how badly I flub.
>>
>>36345278
I expected the worst. Its good enough for some video game music.
>>
>>36345278
Sounds like a cool underground theme in an JRPG.
>>
>>36344823
Played Runescape and had fun
>>
>>36345907
>>36345922
Maybe I've been playing too many eroges. The song is about a girl I wanted to fuck.
>>
File: 1489108429119.jpg (104KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489108429119.jpg
104KB, 640x480px
>>36344823
>trying to sleep and mum is being a loud cunt
>hear my dog growling at her
>he leaps and bites her arm
>hear her crying and screaming
cozy
>>
File: Cool Pepe.jpg (6KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
Cool Pepe.jpg
6KB, 200x195px
>>36345278
Nice! Sounds bretty good anon. Looking forward to more /comfy/ tracks.
>>
File: folder.jpg (66KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
66KB, 600x840px
>more chapters of Moyashimon got translated
>this set I'm listening to is nice

All in all, a good day so far.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-SagAkU8mg
>>
>>36345278
It's really cool, saved it. You should make more anon
>>
>>36344823
finding it hard to come up with somthing good that happened today. if i call my grandparents ill feel better.
>>
>>36344823
I had lunch with some friends and played with a cute stray dog (it wasn't dirty)
>>
File: crying.png (162KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
crying.png
162KB, 550x535px
Don't see the point of living anymore, nothing makes me happy.
>>
>>36344823
just wait for the moment when random strangers on r9k talking to you (everyone here usually ignores me) make your day
>>
>>36346110
>>36346222
Glad you like it. It really gives me motivation. Also nice trips.
>>
>can't think of anything
shit my life is boring
>>
File: 1492288098147.jpg (506KB, 1745x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492288098147.jpg
506KB, 1745x1080px
>>36346300
here you go

originalino
>>
>camping with friends yesterday
>shooting guns about a mile from the campsite because some cops said we could
>more cops show up, three of them and they seem to think we're dangerous
>question us, run our IDs, search my car and the entire campsite
>somehow don't find the unregistered gun we didn't tell them about and didn't find the pills in the console of my car
>didn't bust us for drinking and shooting or even ask if I was drinking and driving
>didn't bust my friend for leaving his home state while on probation
>didn't take our moonshine

Wow this story kinda makes us sound like dirtbags but we're really not.
>>
>>36344823
My crush doesn't get expelled from the uni. I finally have some motivation again. Also I get much more comfortable with my relatives than before.
>>
>>36345278
Not bad anon, very groovy

I'm no musician but one suggestion I might make is putting more emphasis on the piano, it sounds like it's supposed to be leading the melody yet it sounds muted
>>
>>36346013
Now that's what I can a "plot twist".
>>
>>36344823
An old woman spoke to me when I was waiting for the bus the other day. She was nice and told me that the bus wouldn't go past that bus stop over this week because of road works further up the road.

I would have been stood there for an hour if she hadn't told me. It would be nice if people were always like this.
>>
>>36346444
The voice is what's supposed to lead the melody, but that still needs a lot of work. I see what you mean, hopefully I'll manage to get in some decent vocals so it doesn't sound so backgroundish at parts.
>>
File: 1492448269207.jpg (266KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
1492448269207.jpg
266KB, 500x680px
I had a couple of drinks with my uncle and cousin yesterday. We had a really deep introspective conversation about family matters then we joked around and played darts.
It was an awful lot of fun . Unfortunately from now on my days will be bitter.
>>
>>36345278
Reminds me of the original DOOM soundtrack.
>>
File: 1491191497659.gif (833KB, 350x497px) Image search: [Google]
1491191497659.gif
833KB, 350x497px
>Tried to spend a whole day not looking at girls in a sexual or lustful light.
>Around lunch I quit thinking i've made myself suffer enough.
>In lunch line, see girl and her 2 friends.
>Just looking at her, thought she was really hot
>I just kind of stare at her discreetly.
>Staring at her ass, her friend notices and whispers to the girl while smiling my way
>Girl notices but seems amused.
>As we pass through lunch line, I just keep staring at her nice sized tits and ass
>As I continue staring at her with a lustful gaze, I literally get a boner and feel horny as hell.
>Go through lunch line, after she leaves, just keep thinking about that girl as I sit at lunch table

That is literally the first time I've ever got a boner in public just from staring at a girl. Felt amazing man. Limited Sexual Asceticism never felt so good before.
>>
File: 1486501844408.png (81KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
1486501844408.png
81KB, 400x397px
Finally completed my ricin mixture. Tried it out on a rabbit I found in the forest and it died. Expect a school mass poisoning to reach the news tomorrow/2 days from now. Normies, Chads and Stacies will pay.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.