[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell us about that tittymonster who was controlling your dick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: titties.png (365KB, 605x535px) Image search: [Google]
titties.png
365KB, 605x535px
tell us about that tittymonster who was controlling your dick throughout highschool
>>
>>36343608
she was a beautiful aryan goddess
>>
>>36343608
>french name
>dark hair
>dark eyes
>big ass titties
>dissapointing ass but I didn't give a fuck
>she has a boyfriend
kill me bois
>>
>>36343608
>tell us about that tittymonster who was controlling your dick throughout highschool
you mean mummy :)
>>
>tfw ex was 32J

I've told the story too many times to tell it again

My life is over
>>
File: 1434051480859.jpg (135KB, 682x382px) Image search: [Google]
1434051480859.jpg
135KB, 682x382px
>>36343786
I wish
My mom is flat
>>
>>36343608
The girl that controlled my dick throughout high school had like Bs at best. Still friends with her actually, cute girl, got married a few years ago. But that time has long passed, no big deal.

Most of the big titted girls were fat when I was in high school. Best I can think of was a girl 2 years younger than me, she had Ds. Never dated her in high school but did when I was in college, she was a senior, dated until I basically graduated. Still sort of friends but rarely ever talk.
>>
>>36343608

my current gf is a titty monster but her powers have waned as once you've seen someone naked in daylight so many times, it kinda wears off. That's why men cheat, just for some new pussy every now and then.
>>
>>36343818

Don't be sad that its over, anon, be happy that it happened
>>
>tittymonster
I prefer flat and she was pretty flat
>>
>>36344057
are you homosex
org
>>
>>36343608
>last month one of her friends uploaded an instagram story of her motorboating her
>saved instantly and on my computer forever
very nice
>>
>>36343608
>Red hair
>Perfect face
>Smile that could kill a man
>Lost weight, but her boobs remained fuckin' huge
>Enjoyed physical contact with me
>Told me she wanted to kiss me
>Told me she'd dump her boyfriend for me
>He dumped her, then she treated me like shit until I got my shit together and stopped talking to her
>>
>>36343608
This bitch named Eva who only fucked college guys and was a total slut.
She was blonde and french or something
She was also a communist
>>
Wow get over it
>>
she controls my heart actually
>>
>>36343608
if tits were small she would be 10/10

cows are disgusting
>>
File: cowtit.jpg (141KB, 720x696px) Image search: [Google]
cowtit.jpg
141KB, 720x696px
>>36343608

i was his friend through entire highschool

She had older bf's and loved muscled chads, never took a chance...

GOD, I HATE YOU BITCH FOR NOT LOVING ME.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.