[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just poured a can of Dr Pepper down the drain TODAY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: 1491344548859.jpg (174KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1491344548859.jpg
174KB, 633x758px
>just poured a can of Dr Pepper down the drain
TODAY WE MAKE A CHANGE
>>
>>36343140
*pulls another can out of the fridge and drinks it*
>>
>>36343140
Good for you (Original)
>>
>>36343140
After a while of drinking only water you get used to it.
I always order water at restaurants, as retarded as it sounds, I dont even crave sodas.

Sometimes I let myself get a fruit shake.
>>
>>36343140
Not impressed fat fuck
>>
File: 1486765442275.png (61KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1486765442275.png
61KB, 1228x1502px
>order pizzas with vegetables on it now
>get the medium fries at McDonalds instead of upgrading to large
>drink diet cola instead of regular cola

I'll be on my way to being thin in no time
>>
I gave up drinking pop 8 months ago now, I tried some recently and its just tastes like sugary arseholes. No idea why I liked it in the first place
>>
>>36343176
>I always order water at restaurants,

lol you've definitely had waitresses spit in your drink before

stop being a cheapstake and at least order coffee or tea
>>
You can pry my coke from my cold, dead from diabeetus hands
>>
>>36343207
>drinking diet cola
>in literally any way better than regular cola
Seriously, diet pop is actually worse for you than normal pop. Just drink water/tea/coffee/beer.

Also fruit juice is a meme.
>>
>>36343176
I drink a lot of soda but i will never drink it with a meal i really want to enjoy. Water is the best choice at a restaurant because it wont affect the taste of the food. The also charge a fuck ton for soda at restaurants.
>>
>>36343140
That's a good first step mate

Those unneccessary calories are the ones that screw you over
>>
>>36343140
I drank 2 litres of Pepsi today.
>>
>>36343149
nothing personel kiddo
>>
>>36343230
>lol you've definitely had waitresses spit in your drink before

Hot
>>
>>36343241
>Seriously, diet pop is actually worse for you than normal pop

How? It's 0 calories so it's pretty much water. Calories in < calories out and I'll lose weight.
>>
>>36343214
I gave up soda 2 years ago and whenever I drink it I just crave it all over again. I don't get how some people claim to not like it. They must be lying.
>>
>>36343230
I live in the middle east so black coffee comes last.

But even that is pretty rare, I rather not let my body rely on caffeine no matter the dose.

Tea is sometimes nice but at home.

>>36343254
Thats the game plan, you win every time.
If you start doing sports, it will be even easier to get used to water.
Thats why sports help people so much.
>>
>>36343345
>calories in vs calories out meme
It's actually MATTER in vs MATTER out.

Just weigh your meals/drinks and weigh your waste/sweat.
>>
>>36343140
>not buying diet
Inb4 retarded le statistics about it coinciding with being fat because you can le spin statistics any way you want.
>>
>>36343404
"I have never seen a skinny person drinking diet coke"
-The President
>>
>>36343395
E=mc^2 lad
>>
>>36343395
>weigh your waste/sweat
You try that.
>>
>>36343230
i dont like liquid calories. id rather eat food than drink some shitty sugar water. i sometimes get an extra side or topping or something instead of a drink. soda is not that good. about the only liquid calories i consume is beer and whiskey sometimes. but restaurant booze is usually MASSIVELY overpriced and i have to drive.
>>
>>36343441
Exactly, no amount of exercise will "counter" that extra gram of sugar you eat.

You would need to expend 89875518 extra MEGAjoules of energy just for one extra gram of held food.
>>
>>36343345
Don't listen to him he's retarded.

Aspartame aint healthy, and artificial sweeteners such as that one, can cause health problems.

But the propaganda that got the meme started, people that drink it are obese statistically. But why? Because it tastes good and if you're driven to enjoy what you put in you then you're likely to eat too much and be fat regardless. In fact, because you're saving cal you may eat even more becasue you're not the type to count cal; if you were you'd pay attention to what you ate in the past and stopped eating sugary drinks and were healthy to begin with.

But you are not statistics. You are not people. You are one.

Statistics can be span in any way a jew wants to spin them.

It's like saying drinking garlic or cinnamon water is bad.

It could in some people actually be bad but in most you're fine.
>>
i dont know how other fat fucks enjoy drinking soda

im a fat nigger myself but all the calories i eat are from solid foods: pizza, chocolate bars, burgers, sushi, cookies etc. one time i tried drinking a glass of coke with my large pep pizza but i couldnt finish the glass; felt bad not having my jug of water. i drink beer but only the high abv types and would drink them every day but i know i would become an alcoholic. doesnt help that it runs in the family (unlike being fat since im the only fat fuck in the family)
>>
i drink whatever the fuck i feel like cause im a bad ass
>>
>>36343592
damn can l suck your cock?
>>
>>36343594
a few more years of incel and its a maybe
>>
>>36343176
Not OP but at this point I only drink fizzy drinks out of habit, I chug water like mad and drink coffee and tea whenever.
>>
File: 1489596047076.jpg (22KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1489596047076.jpg
22KB, 500x372px
>>36343140
Don't give up anon. Today could be the start of a better life for you. Soda is one of the worst things you can consume. Giving it up is a very good start to losing weight and feeling healthy.
>>
>>36343509
It is bad, autistic retard. The reason fat people drink it is because it's even sweeter than regular soda due to the fact that it has no sugar, just pure chemical sweetness. His taste buds are going to be fucking burnt out and he'll only be drinking "diet" soda while still being an unhealthy fatass.
>>
>bf eats so poorly his penis doesn't work
>hasn't managed to fuck me since 2015
>lives like sick old man and is starting to look like one
>was going to try topping him last night when he finally got here hours after planned due to accidental sleeping
>stick gloved finger halfway in
>feel poop
>abort
>>
i was at the grocery store the other day and saw a 400lbs guy buy 4 2lt bottles of coke and a cake

dont be that guy
>>
>>36343842
>dont be that guy

why?
>>
>>36343816
Burn in hell, sodomite faggot.
>>
>>36343847
its repulsive and disgusting. no one feels sorry for fat people.
>>
>>36343816
Accidental baleeted the bit about him still having not pooped, despite having large solid masses in rectum since last night. Besides the couple hours I dragged him to the park, where he would only walk slowly and not run with me, he's just been laying in bed all day. Making him gtfo after Costco run with mom, where I'll have him get stuff that isn't total garbage.
>>
>>36343230
lmfao fucking american servers are the worst
>>
>>36343863
>its repulsive and disgusting.

and?
>>
>>36343207
Slowly but surely my friend. If you keep making small changes like this they can snowball. Don't discount them
>>
File: IMG_2833.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2833.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>36343140
>I only drank 2 glasses of popov vodka this morning

TODAY WE MAKE A CHANGED
>>
File: 1438121535469 (1).jpg (15KB, 235x212px) Image search: [Google]
1438121535469 (1).jpg
15KB, 235x212px
HOW DO PEOPLE EAT MORE

MY STOMACH CAN'T STRETCH. I FEEL NAUSEOUS FROM A SINGLE MEAL
>>
>>36343207
Stop going to McDonalds in general, or just stop ordering fries. Lowering your carb intake over all will help you more than anything.
>>
File: 19 - uCHdiam.jpg (31KB, 777x398px) Image search: [Google]
19 - uCHdiam.jpg
31KB, 777x398px
the problem with losing weight:
being fat feels fucking incredible
>>
>>36343140
JUST FUCKING START DRINKING DIET COKE* YOU CUNT

* or whatever diet drink you like, I personally prefered Dr.Pepper, but hated diet Dr. Pepper, I liked Diet Coke.

Seriously you fucking fuck, I go through about 20 cans of diet coke a week and I struggle to meet my calorie count.
>>
>>36343509
>Aspartame aint healthy, and artificial sweeteners such as that one, can cause health problems.

just saying, this an urban myth and it's pretty much been debunked

see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaDaU_vu_iw
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.