[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw have some type of undiagnosed mental state >feel completely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170131_032908_767.jpg (2MB, 1840x2300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170131_032908_767.jpg
2MB, 1840x2300px
Tfw have some type of undiagnosed mental state

>feel completely different to everyone else, can't relate to anyone, feelings of alienation, but not exactly loneliness, just a desire to fit in
>either extremely socially gifted or an utter awkward mess depending on the situation/ environment.

>don't feel as though I have a set identity. I feel as though I craft my personality based off of others, films, tv shows actors etc
>homeschooled for 5 years, adding to lack of socialization
>sometimes don't feel like 'myself', as if I'm not the person I know and recognise
>self centered, I don't care about other peoples feelings

I feel so fundamentally different to everyone, I don't even feel human in an odd figurative sense. Like I'm a bland, boring entity trying to find my place in the world. I copy the behaviours and mannerisms of others to fit in but I cant help but question whether they do it too
>>
>>36342829
You have the homosexuality mental disorder. With regular beef injections in the ass you can live a normal life.
>>
>don't feel as though I have a set identity. I feel as though I craft my personality based off of others, films, tv shows actors etc

Everybody does that to some extent. There is no "you" that exists independently of your genetics and conditioning.
>>
>>36342829

It's called being a narcissistic faggot. You aren't special because of these BS problems.
>>
File: 1491051072809.jpg (37KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1491051072809.jpg
37KB, 657x527px
Says here you're a attention seeking fag OP.
>>
>>36342923
/thread

OP, fuck off back to /b/
>>
>>36342829
Sounds like you're something of a sociopath. I'm no shrink though.
>>
>>36342829
>feel completely different to everyone else, can't relate to anyone, feelings of alienation, but not exactly loneliness, just a desire to fit in
>either extremely socially gifted or an utter awkward mess depending on the situation/ environment.

You're like me, and I'm diagnosed sperg
the alienation part is a really common term used to describe how spergs feel

you better seek help quick or you'll lose your chance to develop your autism super powers
>>
>>36343837
I'm starting to think I really am one. It's like, there are lots of people that would say I never look or appear aspergic but I just have a strong internal feeling that I am very different from everyone else

I was a shy child, didnt like playing with other kids. Got picked on but learned to suck it up. I've had violent rape fantasies ever since I was younger. I could never grasp why sexual violence was wrong
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.