[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do does one go about getting a haircut? Asking for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4020.jpg (95KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4020.jpg
95KB, 804x802px
How do does one go about getting a haircut?

Asking for a friend of course
>>
Idk man, haircuts are my worst nightmare
>>
Go to a barber and say "trim it please".

They will also clean up your neckbeard. I reccommend getting drunk first, to eliminate the nervousness that comes with it. Don't go to supercuts or a salon, that is for gays. Only barber shops.If you live in a shitty neighborhood there's probably one in walking distance.
>>
File: wojak.png (34KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
34KB, 470x512px
>>36342811
>go to uni in the city
>climb down the stairs and walk into the barber shop
>women behind the desk gives me a look of digust
>trim it, please
>she sighs
>uhh ok have a seat
>5 minutes of silence broken by nervous sweating other horrendous body odor I can't control
>m-maybe I'm just imagining it
>heart rate at light speed
>finally it's all over, pay and leave
>h-have a nice day
>trip up the stairs on the way out
>>
>>36342756
>How do does

fuck off retard
>>
haircuts are literally the worst time in my life.

i get so anxious like idk sometimes i sweat and it's embarrassing.

everytime i go to a new place they always act so weird towards me. guess i'll keep going to the old greek guy.
>>
Either:
>Have a family member who is a hairdresser.
>Don't even bother.
>>
>>36343064
blame my phone
>>
>>36343129
i bIame you
>>
go to any barber shop, ask if they can take you, wait till its your turn, sit on the chair and say how you want it to look, get up when done, pay the money and leave back to your room.......how old are you OP? you could also cut it yourself.

kinda crazy that you really asking about this.
>>
File: 1491265430752.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491265430752.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>not having a chill barber who doesn't say a fucking word to you the entire time
>not enjoying the 30 minute ASMR head massage
>>
>>36342756
I don't really get too anxious when talking to service industry people.
Sure I stutter when talking to them, but they're payed to deal with people so I don't care.
>>
>>36343209
>go to any barber shop, ask if they can take you
what if it's empty?
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (439KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
439KB, 900x900px
>>36343129
phonefags get out
>>
you get a beard trimmer and cut your own hair with it like i do, im quite good at it now
>>
>go through barber
>He wants to chat whilst cutting your hair

Why, why the fuck would someone do this?
>>
>>36342756
The barber will gesture you to sit down if there is an empty seat. Ask for the haircut you want and make small talk with them (If your barbers is like mine they just watch sports and talk to each other in Arabic so no conversation is necessary). Finally, pay the amount it costs then leave.
>>
>>36343298
Barbers are chads and can't handle 10 minutes of silence
>>
>>36343209
>how old are you OP?

I used to be pretty normal but then I started dabbing every night, developed uncontrollable anxiety which lead to depression and now I'm in my second year of uni with no friends and shit grades.

I'm just trying to get my life together senpai
>>
Just cut it yourself. If you don't fuck up you can approximate an even haircut with a beard trimmer, and if you do just wait for it to grow out.
>>
>>36342756

I learned to cut my hair out of the same fear, when I did get the courage to ask for what I wanted they fucked it up bad

people ask me how much it cost and where did I get it done now

Its simple to do once you get the hang of your arm movements using two mirrors, you save a shit load of money as well so you don't have to go back to get it trimmed, you can also trim it at anytime
>>
Just start shaving your head, it's not like you don't have receding hairline right?
>>
>>36343273
but mum took away my pc
>>
>>36342756
Ask for a short, back and sides. With a number 3.
>>
>>36342756
>hey can you give me a (whatever style you want)
>sure
>so did you see the game yesterday
>no
>
>
>
>
>
>that'll be x moneys please
>sure, thanks

>>36343212
>not having an ara ara lady with huge boobs pressed against your head
>>
>>36343467
>>36343373
Same here boys
Who knew my social anxiety would ever save me money
The back is such a bitch though
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.