[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had a teenage tomboy short haired gf >she made me feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: kill me.gif (2MB, 295x259px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.gif
2MB, 295x259px
>had a teenage tomboy short haired gf
>she made me feel worshipped just by the way she looked at me
>I got too cocky and cheated on her
>she found out
>was absolutely devastated
>saw her again today
>she was literally holding her mouth with her hand and was trying to hold her tears in her eyes
>>
>>36342173
Sounds pretty alpha, OP
Keep it up, don't feel guilty. She most likely would have done the same to you given the chance and enough time, they all would. Always cheat on them before they cheat on you. That way you're not humiliated and an omega-tier shitter who cries and whines when their gf cheats on them.
>>
>>36342173
You are human trash. Cheating is terrible.
>>
>>36342173
You fucking faggot consider the rope
>>
if you think youll be spared even an ounce of the pity a cheating roastie would get you can fuck yourself, you're as bad if not worse
>>
Not cool, OP. Especially if Tomboys are your fetish. Go kill yourself.
>>
>>36342173
Don't listen to these betas OP. You're evolving into a Chad let the alpha flow through you. Yes, yes feel your power grow, young alpha.
>>
>>36342173
Don't feel too bad OP she'll be over you in like a month
>>
File: 1488643976854.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1488643976854.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>mfw she'll take you back and you cheat on her again and then she takes you back again

women are fucking dumb and always stay with guys like this, enjoy OP
>>
>>36342173
Fuck Loyalty RITE?
>>
File: 1438549872564.jpg (15KB, 405x371px) Image search: [Google]
1438549872564.jpg
15KB, 405x371px
>>36342252
Dude...come on it used to be meming but now you're just poisoning people's minds
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-16-23h47m57s543.jpg (90KB, 752x544px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-16-23h47m57s543.jpg
90KB, 752x544px
>>36342418
>>36342252
What's alpha about it?
She was already talking about having kids after she finished high school.

Now I fucked it all up.
>>
>>36342173
Chads are dicks anon. Dont aspire to be one, you will grow to be alone in your old age. Feeling guilty for your deed is human and most of all shows you have a good heart.
>>
>>36342639
oh well, nothing to be done about that now, OP. you just gotta live with it. don't feel to bad, just know that it was you who fucked up and that you'll try not to do so again.

or just neck yourself, idk.
>>
>>36342672
If he had a good heart, he wouldn't have cheated. The you're only human excuse is not an excuse for cheating. Fuck off, retard. Hope that bitch gets mad and goes and gets dped by a couple of thugs while he watches.
>>
Cheating is for spineless women. You're not a woman are you OP?
>>
>>36342173
Fuck you OP, hope you say Joy Lane and get your dead asshole stevenized
>>
she would have cheated once she peeled back all of your layers but you should not have lol the world is garbage. youre better off.
>>
>>36342813
Hahahahaha this is the best insult I have read in weeks
>>
>>36342842
oh i just wanted to add, the bit where she hides her face and wells up dramatically and the tomboy bit are the indicators she would have cucked you. just look back at it fairly. you cheated for a reason. she will suck stoner cock now.
>>
>>36342173
You can try and get together again but chances aren't high.

Cheaters stay cheaters, faggit.

Now get off this board
>>
>>36342731
I said anon is human for feeling remorse. He feels bad for what he has done, so he is learning. Progression is good. You are obviously not good at progression, because you can not read and process full sentences. You did not understand me and then let your emotions control your response like a toddler. I love you! I love humans.
>>
>>36342173
>she found out
Yes and? Why did you break up?
>le women so narcissistic they need you to be satisfied by only them
>him
>>sorry messed up
>her
>>I love you so much it's OVER

And on men not getting any, literally fuck yourself it's literally your fault not theirs. And no women shouldn't cheat, it's not in their nature, and they get STD's easier, and then pass it on to their kids, of whom you'll be expected to pay for.
>>
>>36342173
Zero sympathy.
Been in same situation.
The difference is I know how to PLAY with fire, not fuck about with it and let the flames consume everything around me.

Spent the night getting high and drinking with female friend in her apartment, nothing happened.

I flirted all the time and sometimes in front of my ex, BUT I never went further cause I may be many things. Many bad things. But I ain't gigantic piece of shit without integrity or loyalty.

Enjoy your turmoil cheater, you deserve it and more.
>>
>>36342173
>got a gf
makes you a normie
>cheated on gf with another girl
makes you a shitty normie

Fucking leave
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.