[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you notice how hairy a girl's arms are why not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 1385315289998.jpg (14KB, 321x306px) Image search: [Google]
1385315289998.jpg
14KB, 321x306px
>tfw you notice how hairy a girl's arms are

why not just shave it, don't they notice how gross it is?
>>
This is even more annoying when they have a moustache
How the fuck do they not see that?
>>
Mustache is far, far worse
>>
>>36342160
>>36342215
>>36342120
It's usually Mexican chicks that are hairy. Although I used to work with a white girl who looked like a young Jennifer Connelly but one day a coworker pointed out how hairy her arms were and it killed any attraction I had for her.
>>
>>36342120
If you shave it off it grows back faster and thicker. My mother always warned me no matter how much i hated it to never shave my arm hair. Most women learn this from a young age. Now you know. Fuck off
>>
meanwhile few or no guys wax
>>
>>36342635
Exactly. It should work both ways.
>>
>>36342589
Fuck that I shave my arms every other day because , as you see, guys notice. I got called a tarantula once in middle school and have been shaving ever since and I think shaved arms look so much better. I'm also half cuban, so it's much worse for me.
Everything from the lip down must GO.
Also smooth arms feel so nice, lIke I enjoy my freshly shaved arms.
>>
>>36342665
Awh shuttup no one wants some baby smooth ken doll.
Gimmie a hairball of a man anyday. Smooth men feel wierd.
>>
>>36342589
This is actually a lie. Not that I shave my arms regularly, but I have in the past, and the idea it grows back thicker and faster is a lie. It grew back each time the same color, thickness, and speed that it had any other time. This is a myth. It's no different then before I ever shaved.
>>
>>36342120
I don't shave anything. I like to keep the silleh boiz away, teehee
>>
>>36342674
I get told I have hairy arms and just smile because I could care less to please those looking at my arms.
>>
>>36342674
arm stubble would creep me out. I don't even care if guys notice. the kind of guy who would be taken aback by arm hair is not the kind of guy whose attention I want.
>>
>>36342694
you are fucking retarded smooth is the only way to be for men and women hair is fucking disgusting and you should remove yourself from the genepoool
>>
>>36342694
I want smooth men. Hair is nasty, it smells funky, feels weird, it's just not cool. I shave legs and elsewhere because I like the feeling, why would I not expect the same in a man?
>>
>>36342120
BUT ANON ITS PROGRESSIVE LMAO
>>
>>36342589
>>36342706
it might be that it seems darker if you shave and the tips get blunter because you slice them off and what you see as dark/thick is just the blunt tips
>>
>>36342808
Women have never commonly shaved their arms. At least white women never have. It is a modern thing in the past 10 years.
>>
>>36342796
whenever I shave I always get pimples and shit around there, so I can't shave it for the next couple of weeks. (armpits don't do that, but above and around my cock does)
>>
>>36342815
Maybe. My hair is really light and blonde so it never looked darker. Maybe dark hair is different.
>>
File: yivG9wu.jpg (15KB, 540x402px) Image search: [Google]
yivG9wu.jpg
15KB, 540x402px
>>36342120
I stopped shaving for 4 months because it was sinter and my skin would get really dry and itchy where I shaved, but my boyfriend got mad at me so I had to shave it again.
>>
>>36342120
>2017
>noticing girls are also humans
this is a whole new form of confirmation of virgin status
>>
>>36342871
Well, do you think girls are different? No. If we just straight shave it happens, even with our best efforts. It's a process getting that area smooth for both men and woman. It's just something people have to suffer. Unfortunately, many woman go as far as using makeup to hide what you are talking about. It's not just men who have that issue. That's why it's no excuse. Men wouldn't let us *not shave* to prevent dealing with that issue.
>>
>>36342778
>t. Little fagboy who can't grow chest hair or a beard
Have you considered becoming a twink?
>>
>>36342871
And no... The armpits don't. Makes no sense. It's frustrating.
>>
>>36342120
Hair is human. Date a 2d girl if you do not want hair. Women do not exist to please everyone else around them.
>>
>>36342120
real women have hair
stick to your 2d anime girls

im not a woman or a feminist btw.
>>
>>36342928
the popular girl back in high school always bragged about that she waxed hers, made her friend try it, the girl couldn't walk straight the next day... so I know there are some who endure a shitload but why should I even care? it is not like anyone ever saw it or going to see it anyways...
>>
File: sad_froppy.png (193KB, 621x423px) Image search: [Google]
sad_froppy.png
193KB, 621x423px
Tfw I've got light arm hair that is usally invisible, but sometimes it just stands up due to static/cold... You can't really see it unless you look at my arm from the side behind a dark background, but when you do notice it, it's extremely long and fuzzy looking... I try not to care for it because I realise that it's normal, but it still bothers me sometimes

>>36342928
>>36342846
>>36342796
>>36342778
>>36342776
>>36342918
>>36343012
>>36343037

All of this
>>
File: untitled18.png (308KB, 499x443px) Image search: [Google]
untitled18.png
308KB, 499x443px
>>36342120
>Shaves legs
>Doesn't shave arms or moustache

I don't really get it either.
>>
>>36343047
Well. I assume you are also not bitching about arm hair so you get a pass.
>>
Hairy arms means she's more likely to have a beautiful hairy pussy.
>>
>>36343096
Nah that's not a deciding factor for me, it was a hard time for me to see it even on a girl whom my friends pointed out had 'disgusting' arm hair...
>>
>>36343114
That's not true at all. I hate to break that news.
>>
>>36342635
>>36342776
>>36342778
kys disgusting faggots nobody should be forced to undergo ridiculous and painful and pointless shit like that to conform to your weird fetishes, man or woman

go jump off a bridge
>>
>>36343096
Also I don't rock the full on virgin pubes either, I'm at around 1-2mm most of the time, then I shave, suffer the consequences, like hair growing inwards, then regret it, but then I see it growing too much and do it again...
>>
>>36343150
are you quoting these for like truth as a backdrop to your post or are you directing it at the quoted posts because if so

what
>>
>>36343125
I knew one girl who did, but she claimed it was because she was Mexican. Said it would be super noticeable in her case. I don't notice it on most.
>>
>>36343200
You gotta' exfoliate. Next time try that, and see if it helps.
>>
>>36343235
>exfoliate
>tfw didn't even know this was a thing before
no wonder I'm 23 kv...
>>
>>36343281
Hey, we learn new things everyday. Now you can say you learned about exfoliation from /r9k/.
>>
>>36342120
I remember calling a girl who sat next to me in fouth grade King Kong because her arms were as fucking hairy as mine were. Women with hairy arms and legs are subuhman. The only hair that is acceptable for them to have is on their heads, above their cunts, and under their arms, as long as it's trimmed.
>>
>>36343953
I am sure you look like a brad pitt anon
>>
>>36342589
so keep shaving it you fucking stupid cunt
>>
Personally I'd prefer a hairy chick, not jungle status but I guess average Mexican or Indian hairy.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.