[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post unpopular opinions. I'll start: Lesbians are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 118.jpg (27KB, 245x298px) Image search: [Google]
118.jpg
27KB, 245x298px
ITT: Post unpopular opinions. I'll start:

Lesbians are simply women who haven't been fucked properly, and would rather date an average looking woman than date a beta male
>>
>>36341839
Hitled did some things wrong.
>>
>>36341839
Faggots are all mentally ill and need a regiment of ECT and corrective rape. #staywoke
>>
>>36341839
Op is an extremely attractive straight male who has engaged in sexual intercourse with many attractive females
>>
snakes are actually just turtles who just got yanked out of their crusts
>>
>>36341839
Most normies are actually pretty friendly, even if not completely aware. And most robots are nowhere near as self-aware as they think they are.
>>
>>36341872
corrective rape doesn't work.

t. a fag with a busted hole who is still a fag.
>>
File: wasu.png (94KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
wasu.png
94KB, 229x221px
>>36341895
underrated post asiygcfd
>>
File: mike_pence_ap-1144x771.jpg (167KB, 1144x771px) Image search: [Google]
mike_pence_ap-1144x771.jpg
167KB, 1144x771px
>>36341872
You. I like you.
Frag a fag
>>
Reddit humor is better than 4chan humor
>>
>>36341864
yeh like not winning

>>36341839
eugenics would be a great thing for humanity
>>
>>36341839
>you will never be a girl and have lesbian sex with Ellen Paige

Literally the worst feeling ever, I didn't come for this kind of feel ;_;
>>
>>36341839
Do you really believe this? Do you think fags are dudes who have never fucked good pussy? The underlying assumption here that it is impossible not to be attracted to men, and it's simply a matter of finding one that fucks you hard enough, make it seem like you're a fag yourself OP
>>
>>36341839
the increasing occurrence of neurologically-based sociopathy is indicative of our evolutionary direction.
>>
>>36341839
>Lesbians are simply women who haven't been fucked properly, and would rather date an average looking woman than date a beta male

That isn't unpopular, more the opposite. It is just not PC.
>>
>>36342015
>The underlying assumption here that it is impossible not to be attracted to men,

How could anyone be attracted to women and all their stinky, disgusting holes. The only real attraction is between man and woman (male), there is nothing more aesthetically pleasing than the feminine penis.
>>
>>36341839

I agree OP.

I remember fucking a (((lesbian))) doggystyle while her phone ranged as he girlfriend tried to contact her.

Finished by shooting it all over her face, which she wiped off with a towel and then rang her bumpal back.

I wouldn't be surprised if 99% of lezzies were like that.
>>
File: pence (2).jpg (1MB, 1983x3000px) Image search: [Google]
pence (2).jpg
1MB, 1983x3000px
>>36342069
fuck out of my thread faggot
>>
File: GOAT pill.png (2MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT pill.png
2MB, 1200x1800px
>>36341930
>>36341872
>>36342090
Stay GOATpilled, my friends.
>>
>>36341839
'Lesbians' are people who associate all men with their first boyfriend or father that they had bad experiences with and feel like women are the safer alternative. The moment they meet a good man for them though they drop the lesbian act and immediately start taking the dick again.

Seen it time and time again.
>>
>>36341839
>OP's picture
Ellen Page is literally perfect.
>>
>>36341895
Snakes are m just lizards who were cursed by God.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.