[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the main reason a robot will never have a gf is because they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: 1377569598980.jpg (67KB, 842x443px) Image search: [Google]
1377569598980.jpg
67KB, 842x443px
>the main reason a robot will never have a gf is because they despise themselves and can't understand how someone else would like them
How accurate is that r9k
>>
Very accurate mr. Freud
>>
It's because everyone despises the ROBOT

This isn't a victim complex though, the robot is a robot because he is an asshole, even if unintentional and everyone avoids him for this
>>
Sounds like a bunch of pretentious shit, bud.
>>
I have a gf but I'm insecure about it because I don't get how she could be so into me/find me as attractive as she does. because of that i'm very appreciative of her and probably come off as desperate/clingy, but i don't think she minds
>>
that and nobody actually wants me
>>
File: 759547485645.jpg (18KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
759547485645.jpg
18KB, 480x331px
>>36341509
Not really.

Everyone's case is different, but if I had to make a general consensus then the reason you guys can't get girlfriends is because you're a bunch of weak beta faggots.
>>
>>36341509
Sounds about right, I'd only add that I have nowhere to meet with grills, tried online dating, but after a while I just got bored of smalltalk...
>>
>>36342153
Pretty much this familia
Origami
>>
>>36341509
There are a lot of self-loathing men who are tall or good-looking or wealthy or a combination of the three.

Guess what? They're still swimming in pussy.
>>
>>36342191
This. Also sauce on that pic?
>>
>>36341509
Yea, I don't believe anyone would like me, I don't even know why people are my friends
>>
The main reason I'll never have a girlfriend is because I never interact with other people unless I'm forced to
>>
File: 1492387344555.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1492387344555.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>36341509
There's nothing less attractive than self-loathing, self-pity, and self-hatred.
But as I see it at this point, it would be morally wrong to make another person endure me for my own selfish attempt at happiness.

I don't see me taking this loneliness gracefully in the coming years, but it is for the better.
But robots...It wasn't destined to be like this...
>>
File: 1380964440895.png (15KB, 771x656px) Image search: [Google]
1380964440895.png
15KB, 771x656px
>>36342521
You are damn right you were not destined for this. I know you have the potential to be happy doing whatever you want, and it makes me sad to hear that you are suffering. And the real insult is that it is for nothing.

You can clearly see that in some things you are level zero. But you can only move up. So if you start acting like you are level zero and not trying to pass off as normal person with friends and significant other, then you might feel less shitty about yourself.

The best thing that dissolves bullshit are question what, how and why. What is it that you hate about yourself, how can you improve it and why do you hate yourself.

>>36342274
Why you don't interact with other people?

Do you feel like you are bothering everyone else?

If yes then it is bullshit, people usually make it clear when you are bothering them. And after all this is their problem, not yours. Learn to not give a damn about irrelevant things that only hold you back.

The point is not to dish out pointless platitude, but to tell you that your goddamn minds are in your own hands. You are your own therapist. Devise a therapy for yourself, a socialization program, give yourself a purpose, or prepare yourself theoretically for something. It does not matter. As long as you desire to be useful, you will never be thought of as useless.
>>
>>36341509
I can tell by the way you wrote this that you are a fucking normalfag
get out now
>>
Pretty much.
Whenever I happen to be near a girl, my only thought is "why would she want anything to do with me, I'm dull, socially retarded, etc, plus, she surely has other 3 candidates, all far better than me in ever aspect (physical, social, economic)"
And the worst part, it's true.
>>
>>36341509
I'm happily married bruh.
>>
>>36342884
So happy in fact, that you spend your time on /r9k/ !
>>
>>36342521
I think I was destined to be like this.
>>36342820
>ou can clearly see that in some things you are level zero. But you can only move up
I try and I try but I never seem to make any progress whatsoever.
>>
>>36341509
I've only met hostility or indifference in my formative years and I internalized that attitude towards myself. The only difference now is that I fucking hate people and no longer desire human contact in any form, be it friendship or romance.
>>
>>36341509
the main reason why i will never have a girlfriend as a pure robot khv is beause i dont see a point to having a random whore around me just for a hole i can shove my sperm in

that can be done much easily
>>
>>36342906
I came here to normiepost
>>
True in my case. I wouldn't want to be together with me. I want to improve and be a better version of myself before I subject another person to being with me.
>>
File: 1492362547738.png (273KB, 1167x879px) Image search: [Google]
1492362547738.png
273KB, 1167x879px
>>36342820
>What is it that you hate about yourself, how can you improve it and why do you hate yourself.
I know you mean well, Anon, but I know exactly what I need to be happy.
And the best part is, I had it. It would've been as easy as doing nothing. But I did, and ensured the lost of everything I cared about. Permanently.
And there is no way. That kinda surgery doens't exist.
There isn't anything left to save. Hell, there's barely anthing left to salvage.
I'm not gonna pretend to suffer either. I suffered, but I'd do it 10 more times if it meant I could erase the one time I made everyone I loved suffer with me.
Tell me if this all isn't cryptic and whiny enough.
>>
>>36342820
stop fucking normieposting or go away
>>
>>36341509
not accurate at all women are just not loyal people and they don't love men. so why bother with women?
>>
>>36342056
Classic just world fallacy, by the book.
>>
>>36341509
Something like that combined with the blatantly desperate desire for a gf as though it will solve all of their problems.

They're like those annoying telemarketers, that make you determined not to buy their products out of spite.
>>
>>36342101
how long youve been together anon
>>
>>36343340
/biz/ memes
dont listen to them
>>
>>36343463
fuck wrong thread i really need to get some sleep
>>
>>36343423
2 months blox
>>
>>36341509
does anybody knows the source of this pic
>>
>>36343495
Where did you meet. How am I missing all these girls when I'm here 24/7. Is she euro?
>>
Wrong. Plenty of people who self-cut, are suicidal, depressed, and beat their spouses due to insecurity have partners. If robots were 6'5, fit, with the exact same self-loathing, they'd get girls. It's all a matter of physical attraction.
>>
The main reason a robot cant get a gf is aspergers and other mental illness.
>>
>>36343730
i'm 6'2 and fit and here i am
explain this
>>
File: too much.png (403KB, 1871x688px) Image search: [Google]
too much.png
403KB, 1871x688px
I've talked about this with many people and it's turn out to be very true.
>we don't love ourselves so we don't understand why anyone else would
>>
>>36343787
Are you a white man? Do you speak to women ever?
>>
Most robots have social anxiety on top of lack of social experience and poor looks.

People might get gfs of they have one of those, but not all
>>
>>36343825
no i'm mixed
>>
>>36343515
up gagfavcawfaa
>>
>>36343194
oh my god
does nobody on this website actually understand what "just world fallacy" means?

the idea of the "just world" is basically analogous to karma or "cosmic justice" or so forth. it's the idea that the universe enacts morally fitting consequences to people's actions, i.e. good things happen to good people and bad things happen to bad people. ir's only a "fallacy" when you adopt this mindset as a premise for your argument, otherwise it's no more "fallacious" than any other unprovable belief about the nature of the universe

anyway
OP says:
>robots can't get gf because they hate themselves and believe the feeling is universal
anon says
>robots can't get gf because being a robot, by definition, involves being an asshole and people hate assholes.

literally nothing in any of these statements has anything to do with cosmic retribution or people "getting what was coming to them" or anything. op offers up one response to a problem based on self-perception, anon offers another response based on external perception

not "just world"
kill yourself
>>
>>36344155
>people hate assholes

People hate unattractive assholes. Big difference.
>>
>>36341509
It is a meme, I have never understood "hate yourself", I don't recall standing in front of a mirror going "I hate you".

I do hate normies and normy bullshit though. Like that guy who you thought you were getting along with who suddenly leaves after some girl leaves. Or normies who decide they don't like you because you said something a little lame or maybe they just don't like your haircut and make it their goal to get rid of you and get others on board. How am I supposed to develop social skills if I am totally alone? It is ok if I did something to annoy you, but why not just tell me what it is? I don't want to annoy people. And why do all the other normies just go along with it? Can't they think for themselves?
>>
>>36343515
anyone 1tr13trfufbagfb
>>
>>36344155
this >>36344241
a robot isn't much worse than the Chad who bullies him, Chad does many immoral things and has plenty of reasons to hate himself, but he doesn't, because normies reward him for it, he gets pussy, he gets invited to parties, he can plagiarize Eugene's work and everyone will take his side even if Eugene has irrefutable proof of what he did, everyone thinks he is a great guy because he is pleasant to look at and charismatic having been popular since he was a little kid and socialized every day his entire life

normies get whapped across the head by Chad then smile, thank him and guzzle Chad cock right in front of us and we are supposed to believe that we are the bad guys
>>
>>36342214
>he knows how to make smalltalk

ree
>>
I've made meme pictures, phrases and copy pastas that have caught on like wildfire among normies. I am like a legendary memer, but I am anonymous and no will ever know. I'll just be that boring, unfunny, geeky loser with no friends to people who know me
>>
>>36345288
also
>tfw an anon insults me using one of the meme phrases I started
Who knows this feel?
>>
>>36341509

The real reason robots will never have a girlfriend is because they are shy. They never ask girls out and have very few friends so don't meet many girls either.
>>
i want a gf baad but she would hold me back in life. Every man has to chose between career and love. I aint a sucker
>>
Not accurate at all. It's optimistic, delusional faggotry.
>>
>>36345513
>They never ask girls out and have very few friends so don't meet many girls either.
that is true
it took me 23 years to realize you need friends, or at least other people to set up dates between you and roasties
i guess that's our difference to normies, since they realize that when they are 12~13
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.