[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I eat whatever I want as long as I keep under 2,000 calories,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1457185440888.jpg (36KB, 632x738px) Image search: [Google]
1457185440888.jpg
36KB, 632x738px
Can I eat whatever I want as long as I keep under 2,000 calories, right? For example could I could eat 20 chocolate bars of 100 calories each in a day as long as I had nothing else?
>>
>>36341296

You'd feel like total shit and probably be even more hungry because of a lack of nutrients.
>>
>>36341296
No, unless it is human milk, you can drink as much human milk as you want
>>
>>36341296
That would be very unhealthy but you will lose fat if you stay at a calorie deficit. You'd probably eventually die from lack of nutrition if you literally ate nothing but chocolate.
>>
>>36341296

http://www.today.com/health/man-loses-56-pounds-after-eating-only-mcdonalds-six-months-2D79329158

yes, but your organs wont be healthy
>>
if the chocolate bars had all the macro and micro nutrients you need that would work

you do realize that you need things besides fat to live right?
>>
>>36341296
https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/6115

0mg vitamin C. You will die of scurvy.
>>
>>36341688
>>36341802
Fancy chocolate bars with shit like orange and bacon in 'em.
Problem solved.
>>
>>36341296
No you fucking fat fuck. The answer is no. Cut out processed food, added sugars, and too much dairy. Drink only water (no liquid sugars especially. Diet soda does nothing, you might as well just drink a regular fucking soda).two cups of green tea a day increasea metabolism. Do some simple cardio every day. You need nutrients or your body will shut down, it probably already is. Be tough on yourself.
>>
>>36341834
>chocolate bars
>with bacon

fatties are so lmao'mble holy shit
>>
>>36342897
>I want to lose a little weight, can I simply eat less than 2000 calories?
>no just make a drastic lifestyle change by giving up the one pleasure you have in life and eating/drinking only awful-tasting shit and spending multiple hours a day doing shitty exercise that you won't enjoy because you're not a retarded masochist like me
No wonder people fail so often at weightloss.
>>
>>36343507
People fail at weight loss because consumers are marketed absolute garbage. Everything in the grocery store has added sugars which metabolize horribly and fuck up your arteries. Eating less than 2000 calories will do nothing if you are eating only sugar and carbs and not exercising. Our society is sad.
>>
>>36343507
>cutting out processed crap, added sugars and soda equals only eating and drinking awful tasting shit
>simple cardio equals several hours of shitty exercise
You sound fat.
>>
File: 60.png (46KB, 228x308px) Image search: [Google]
60.png
46KB, 228x308px
HOW DO PEOPLE EAT MORE THAN 2,000 CALS

MY STOMACH CAN'T HANDLE OVER CAPACITY

WHY IS BEING A HUNGRY SKELETON SO HARD
>>
>>36341296
nope. thats no how it works op. Did you ever take a basic health class in school?
>>
>IIFYM
Absolute meme pushed by people on steroids and people who spend all their time gymcelling so eating nothing but unhealthy garbage doesn't make an external difference to them. Just eat healthy you fat piece of shit, once you're a normal weight you can eat fast food twice a month and have some soda, but not before.
>>
>>36341296
You didn't say you were trying to lose weight or be healthy, so I assume you can eat whatever and however much you want/can afford.
>>
>>36343569
>Eating less than 2000 calories will do nothing if you are eating only sugar and carbs and not exercising
Of course it will, it doesn't matter what you eat, calories in < calories out and you will lose weight.

>>36343593
Nope, I lost all my excess weight by simply eating 1500 calories a day. Completely sedentary, none of that exercise shit, none of that healthy eating shit, just eating less.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.