[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doing good on my diet >down from 225lbs to 145lbs >5'8

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1355129537841.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1355129537841.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>doing good on my diet
>down from 225lbs to 145lbs
>5'8 male
>Easter sunday
>go to parents house
>they basically force me to eat all this food
>probably had about 7k calories of food
>go on scale this morning
>155lbs

I just want to kill myself right now.
>>
Remember this feel, anon. We're all gonna make it.
>>
File: fatbot3.jpg (98KB, 983x758px) Image search: [Google]
fatbot3.jpg
98KB, 983x758px
I beg my mother not to get me candy or anything on Easter.
Easter basket is preposterous and has somewhere between 40,000-70,000calories worth of chocolate, candy, pastries and shit.
I know it will be my fuck up if I eat it but I couldn't flip on my mom for getting it for me (despite asking her 4-5 times not to) and my self-control is limited mostly to not having stuff like that around
JUST
JUST
JUST
>>
>>36341261
I think you may be overestimating. 40,000 Calories of pure fat would weigh 11 pounds. Are you getting 20-30 pound Easter baskets?
>>
>>36341311
I might be overestimating...
off the top of my head because if I go near it I might start eating:
> 3 1lb solid chocolate rabbits
> 30-35 cadbury eggs
> 144 marshmallow peeps
> family sized box of rice crispy treats with mms/chocolate/other stuff
>a smaller basket inside the absurdly large basket with assorted eclairs, danishes, etc.
>bags and bags of gummy worms and other sugary shit
I don't know, I honestly haven't gone through it all.
It was an unprecedented level of over the top, and she knows I'm trying to lose weight.
How does one respond without seeming like a loony or an ingrate?
>>
>>36341410
Do you have friends who can help eat it? Maybe leave it in the break room at work?
>>
>>36341442
>Maybe leave it in the break room at work?
That's not a bad idea. I might do that.
It's mind-bottle-ing to me, just the same. It's like giving me a bottle of oxycontin as a birthday present if I were trying to get off smack.
>>
>>36341410
>>36341261
THROW IT OUT

take it to the river or just outside to the bin and throw each item into the bin and feel the feelings it arouses. Cherish them.

Literally every egg you dump is a demon slain.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.